• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

please talk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#49
pills dont work, sleeping doesnt work, not eating doesnt work... what do i have to do to have some relief here?
i miss my psych. my old psych and my actual psych.
someone there for me, even if for little time.
 
#52
i've quit my meds and i've been sick for a week.
i try to get ready but im only scared.
i do nothing at home... i dont even take showers. im super depressed and dont get out of home.
how much longer can i live like this?
I completely can relate. I don’t do anything to take care of myself and only leave my house when I absolutely have to. Im ready to end it. I just can’t orchestrate a plan but it’s all I think about
 
#53
I completely can relate. I don’t do anything to take care of myself and only leave my house when I absolutely have to. Im ready to end it. I just can’t orchestrate a plan but it’s all I think about
I think my meds make me worst. I tried to stop but got super sick and I couldn’t cope. I know I would probably be better off without them but can’t get through the withdrawal period
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#54
nothing will be alright one day, except if i kill myself.

i didnt get to sleep and im more grumpy than before. seeing everything negative more than i usually do...

Ari, the withdrawal is horrible, but for me it only lasted 1 week. i stopped every mes except sleeping pills otherwise i dont sleep. i quit those who made me gain weight and made life more bearable. i wanted to feel it all and hit rock bottom to make it easier to kill myself... im getting to it
 
#55
nothing will be alright one day, except if i kill myself.

i didnt get to sleep and im more grumpy than before. seeing everything negative more than i usually do...

Ari, the withdrawal is horrible, but for me it only lasted 1 week. i stopped every mes except sleeping pills otherwise i dont sleep. i quit those who made me gain weight and made life more bearable. i wanted to feel it all and hit rock bottom to make it easier to kill myself... im getting to it
*sadhug*sadhug*sadhug
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#58
on friday i have written a text to my psych just to know if she were there, just to feel some closeness and she hasnt answerd so the answer is NO.
i've got nobody close and this is making me sad and angry. she had told me she would always answer but she doesnt.
i'll see her last time this wednesday.
i quitting everything and everyone.
it will make it easier.
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
#59
No, just because it makes it more bearable it is not a sign it will go in a different direction. its just a little more bearable which i wont want. i want to die and have permanent solution to permanent problems
A lot of people just don't understand that some of us just simply want to cease existing. Even if my current life circumstances changed dramatically for the better, I would still want to die. No amount of money, beautiful girlfriend, true friends etc would change my mind. I I00% NEED TO DIE. Life itself is the problem, life is pointless and meaningless. We are born into a dreadful world, often to dreadful parents, and are often born with physical or mental illnesses. We are brainwashed, and bullied in schools and churches and have our childhoods stolen in so many ways. We are then expected to get a job, get married, have kids, own a house, etc. We then have to spend around 50 years of our life working, only to end up dying anyway. I despise society and the experience of being a human in general. I have utterly hated it all from a very young age. I am absolutely going to end my suffering in the very near future. I have never been so sure about doing this in my entire life. I no longer have a fear of death. Even the fear of actually ending it all using certain methods is diminishing.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#60
Paul,
i envy your certainty.
i have been planning for months only to find myself at the very end, full of doubts. not about death about about the method.
last year i've been traumatized i dont want to go through it again. but i do not want to be alive either.
i wish there was an easiest way out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top