Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Oceans, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I feel like crying and just escaping life... it is getting all too hard...
  2. Johnnyfirefly

Johnnyfirefly Member

I can't say I know how you feel but I have to believe that holding on will be beneficial.
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I need some release, on the verge of crying but can't...
  4. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Oceans,

I am here for you if you want to talk.
    Sometimes it helps to cry. We could do that together ?

Much love, Maedchen. :butterfly3::freehug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I cry more easily when i know i am alone in the shower or bath and just let the tears fall no one there to judge you hun. Keep posting here ok release some of the sadness and pain here
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You just can't cry or you feel that you shouldn't? It's a bit of both for me, I've held it back so long I can barely cry anymore. But it's ok to do that and release your emotions :hug:
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Oceans, sometimes it is so important to cry. It seems like you do want to. How about renting a video that would make you cry? Sounds like strange advice? Actually a very popular pdoc gave this advice to someone many decades ago. So she could get those tears and saddness out. Sometimes I have felt like I have a river or ocean of saddness inside ( just realized after i wrote the word, that your name is ocean). But I do want to tell you that it is possible to cry that river or the ocean. You are not alone. you have people here who care. :pinkheart:
  8. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the support and encouragement. It means a lot to feel my struggles are heard. I wish I could say that it has improved since I last posted.
  9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I wish I had words that could comfort you. All I can say is that I care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.