Post Here If You're Feeling Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioHomocide

Thanks! And yeah... I feel that way... with the exception of ONE person... one person makes me feel like I am the ONLY one in the room, even if there are 100... and this person makes me feel like my pain has disappeared. I miss him SO much!
You really love him so much....... he hasn't called or anything?

BriGuy

Antiquities Friend
You really love him so much....... he hasn't called or anything?
:sad: ... no... not even a happy birthday... and even though he is hurting me SO badly right now, I still can't stop loving him... and I am trying one last time. I am sending him a card, letter, and something I got for him... I was supposed to get it all packaged up on Sun night... but I ended up in the ER from 2am Sun night/Mon morning until 6pm Mon evening... with no sleep or food, so by the time I got home... I was in NO position to package shit up... and today I was too exhausted to do much either... so hopefully tomorrow I'll get it together. Course I don't sleep anyway, so I'll be just as tired tomorrow, but gotta try!

BioHomocide

:sad: ... no... not even a happy birthday... and even though he is hurting me SO badly right now, I still can't stop loving him... and I am trying one last time. I am sending him a card, letter, and something I got for him... I was supposed to get it all packaged up on Sun night... but I ended up in the ER from 2am Sun night/Mon morning until 6pm Mon evening... with no sleep or food, so by the time I got home... I was in NO position to package shit up... and today I was too exhausted to do much either... so hopefully tomorrow I'll get it together. Course I don't sleep anyway, so I'll be just as tired tomorrow, but gotta try!
Yep don't give up. He might just be one of those guys that likes to be waited on. lol Best of luck~ I hope you get your man. :tongue:

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
Anyone wanna play Russian Roulette? :gun:
(((((((( awwww honey..... no no no. that's not good. i am sending you huge hugs ((hugest ever..)) and you won't feel lonely when you get them....
the only roulette you ever need to play is in vegas :smile:
but stick to the 5 dollar tables, just sayin.
pm if you want to talk ))))))))))) :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
... i'm baaaack .. :rolleyes:

i used to love weekends. now everyone goes about with their plans and i am very lonely. :sad:

i could have plans, or go out. but it's not what i really want. why settle. so here i am, pathetically posting in the loneliness thread, even though i know when i am finished i'll still be lonely.

guess i am posting just to state a fact. :unsure:

~Claire

... i'm baaaack .. :rolleyes:

i used to love weekends. now everyone goes about with their plans and i am very lonely. :sad:

i could have plans, or go out. but it's not what i really want. why settle. so here i am, pathetically posting in the loneliness thread, even though i know when i am finished i'll still be lonely.

guess i am posting just to state a fact. :unsure:
:hugtackles:

~~~

:grouphug: for everyone.

BriGuy

Antiquities Friend
Right now yes. Because all my friends at SF seem to be down also. I hope we all rebound at the same time so we can have some:party:
Party? What for? I'm too tired to party anyway! Too much pain!! And at the moment, too HOT... stupid AC repair guy still hasn't shown back up! We're ROASTING like PIGS at a luau!! AGH!

Plus, I am too lonely for a party anyway!

BriGuy

Antiquities Friend
I will forever be lonely without Jimmy! :missyou: He was the BEST thing to ever happen to me... and also the worst now that he is gone!

No matter how many people are around, I will still be all alone without him! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00