• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
let me know what happens I care about how it goes
Spent an hour and a half trying the phone from the moment they opened, called them 25 times, kept getting the busy tone, finally got through and they told me all the appointments are booked. How is it fair that i can get in at the first moment the practice opens and still not get an appointment? Makes me feel like some runt in the litter or something. They sorted me with a call from a nurse practitioner, with a really vague time frame. I was having to lie down from the pain in my stomach and had been for a bit, so i fell asleep. Woke up to this phone call, so i was struggling to answer the questions through the veil of sleep, and the nurse got very snippy with me. Eventually she basically told me, despite me lying there in agony, that it's essentially nothing, the best answer is rest and fluids, and to call back if it hasn't gone away by Friday. So, am i seriously meant to miss another whole week of classes? I just need to keep putting up with all this pain, you're not even gonna do a blood test or anything? How much weight will i have lost by the time you decide to do something? So yeah, currently sat here in a miasma of pain, dreading having to go into my department's building for 10 minutes because i'm revolting rn, and just feeling really fobbed off and disrespected. Not a fun day.
 

Aurelia

๐Ÿ”ฅ A Fire Inside ๐Ÿ”ฅ
SF Supporter
bad pooky as dodge slaps pooky on wrist. they are toxic and if you have to tell them to screw off, wish them dead no, wish them a huge wart, get what's coming them x2 yes don't let them ever drink coffee again yes dead no
I'm with @pooky on this one. Mine can die a slow, painful death too. I'd throw a fucking party.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Spent an hour and a half trying the phone from the moment they opened, called them 25 times, kept getting the busy tone, finally got through and they told me all the appointments are booked. How is it fair that i can get in at the first moment the practice opens and still not get an appointment? Makes me feel like some runt in the litter or something. They sorted me with a call from a nurse practitioner, with a really vague time frame. I was having to lie down from the pain in my stomach and had been for a bit, so i fell asleep. Woke up to this phone call, so i was struggling to answer the questions through the veil of sleep, and the nurse got very snippy with me. Eventually she basically told me, despite me lying there in agony, that it's essentially nothing, the best answer is rest and fluids, and to call back if it hasn't gone away by Friday. So, am i seriously meant to miss another whole week of classes? I just need to keep putting up with all this pain, you're not even gonna do a blood test or anything? How much weight will i have lost by the time you decide to do something? So yeah, currently sat here in a miasma of pain, dreading having to go into my department's building for 10 minutes because i'm revolting rn, and just feeling really fobbed off and disrespected. Not a fun day.
i'm sorry you had to go through that some doctors care more about money than people, is it possible to change doctors there are good ones out there I know I have one. as a last resort can you go to the er to get checked out it may help. please take care of yourself and keep me posted mike
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My major issue: construction workers. Or skilled labors with fixing things up for the house....

Everything is taking 1000 times longer than needed....i would have been done by now if I was the one who is doing the work. Eefing wonderful choice to pay someone to shorten the work time on the house when its doing the opposite
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My major issue: construction workers. Or skilled labors with fixing things up for the house....

Everything is taking 1000 times longer than needed....i would have been done by now if I was the one who is doing the work. Eefing wonderful choice to pay someone to shorten the work time on the house when its doing the opposite
some contractors can be good, honest, and fast others can be the opposite
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top