post your major complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I thought my prescription were finally all fixed but I was wrong. I called in my xoltuphy (insulin and Victoza combined ) yesterday and they said i'm a day too early I couldn't even order it until today. so this morning my wife called it in and they said the insurance doesn't cover it even though I got it for $47 last month. so I had to pay $1200.00 which is impossible. I made them run it again and they made a mistake It was covered. then they told me they didn't have any they had to order it and I might get it tomorrow. makes me just want to stop taking the meds I need and expire, it's easier lol. but I won't do that, at least for now ...mike*rant*rant*rant:mad::mad:

Currently I'm in Spain for artschool.

I like it here well enough, but the last few days I have left here I'm spending in bed. I've seen everything I've wanted to see so it's fine.
...But this flu is just killing me. My whole body aches, like someone stabbed me in the ribs. My stomache's turning around like crazy.

And I just can't get rid of this damned headache, it's making me crazy.
If it weren't for the fact that I'm staying at someone else's place, all this stuff would've made me prone to aggression.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Currently I'm in Spain for artschool.

I like it here well enough, but the last few days I have left here I'm spending in bed. I've seen everything I've wanted to see so it's fine.
...But this flu is just killing me. My whole body aches, like someone stabbed me in the ribs. My stomache's turning around like crazy.

And I just can't get rid of this damned headache, it's making me crazy.
If it weren't for the fact that I'm staying at someone else's place, all this stuff would've made me prone to aggression.
I hope you feel better soon. if you don't improve soon it may be a good idea to call your doctor to be safe...mike...*console*hug

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
If we can't pay the rent, we'll be evicted. But this place won't help us pay the rent until we get a court ordered eviction. Yeah, because it will really help us to get money after we get kicked out. None of the churches or basically anywhere can help. I'm thinking of selling my plasma to get money fast. Not sure what else to do.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I'm so stress. Why can't my doctor completely heal me 100% . I've been aloneee but... I haven't been giving up on seeing the doctors and they can't find cure to anxious bladder/stomach. I am really tired though. Someone please remind me that I'm still young. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
dudes, seriously, how can it be nothing when I always feel like fainting after giving out toxins? If the school kicked me out again, I don't know what to say. πŸ™„

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I saw my cpn today. He wants me to write my own 800 word eulogy. And it's not allowed to contain any negative stuff. How the hell does someone with no self worth write 800 words of nice stuff about themselves????
I would probably use irony and satire, things that seem positive, but really aren't, lol. It'd be a challenge, but I'm sure I could get it done.

Gonz

β‚²β€Ήβ€ΊΕŠΚ‘
If we can't pay the rent, we'll be evicted. But this place won't help us pay the rent until we get a court ordered eviction. Yeah, because it will really help us to get money after we get kicked out. None of the churches or basically anywhere can help. I'm thinking of selling my plasma to get money fast. Not sure what else to do.
*hug Ugh, I know how incredibly stressful that is, and how hopeless it can make you feel. I hope you find a way to resolve it soon.

Selling plasma is a good idea though. I’ve been doing it twice a week for a long while now and it may not be much each time, but it really adds up and makes a difference in the long run.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I thought my prescription were finally all fixed but I was wrong. I called in my xoltuphy (insulin and Victoza combined ) yesterday and they said i'm a day too early I couldn't even order it until today. so this morning my wife called it in and they said the insurance doesn't cover it even though I got it for $47 last month. so I had to pay $1200.00 which is impossible. I made them run it again and they made a mistake It was covered. then they told me they didn't have any they had to order it and I might get it tomorrow. makes me just want to stop taking the meds I need and expire, it's easier lol. but I won't do that, at least for now ...mike*rant*rant*rant:mad::mad:
They could have started off saying they didn't have it. That shit pisses me off.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
They could have started off saying they didn't have it. That shit pisses me off.
they called me an hour before they closed and said opps we found some in he fridge. of course it was in the fridge it has insulin lol. we got it yesterday. I hate incompetence...mike..*rant*rant:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
they called me an hour before they closed and said opps we found some in he fridge. of course it was in the fridge it has insulin lol. we got it yesterday. I hate incompetence...mike..*rant*rant:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, that's fucking annoying. You're dealing with people's health here...there's no room for fuck ups or stupidity.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
When I went, they wouldn't let me do it because I was on a certain medication. There are many things that disqualify you from selling plasma apparently. Your blood pressure and iron levels need to be normal, you can't be taking any medications or have any illnesses (well, some illnesses might be fine, but I would still lie just in case), you can't have any family history of illnesses either, you have to practice safe sex, not have done any kind of drugs or shared needles before (I would also lie about your history of alcohol addiction), and I think you even need to be under a certain weight limit if I recall correctly...or maybe it's BMI, I'm not sure. But under like 300lb should be fine. Oh, and I don't remember if they want you to eat or not prior to the procedure, but I wouldn't just in case, and if they do want you to eat, they'll probably give you crackers or something.

Last edited:

Auri

🎸🎢Metal Star🎡πŸ₯
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
When I went, they wouldn't let me do it because I was on a certain medication. There are many things that disqualify you from selling plasma apparently. Your blood pressure and iron levels need to be normal, you can't be taking any medications or have any illnesses (well, some illnesses might be fine, but I would still lie just in case), you can't have any family history of illnesses either, you have to practice safe sex, not have done any kind of drugs or shared needles before (I would also lie about your history of alcohol addiction), and I think you even need to be under a certain weight limit if I recall correctly...or maybe it's BMI, I'm not sure. But under like 300lb should be fine. Oh, and I don't remember if they want you to eat or not prior to the procedure, but I wouldn't just in case, and if they do want you to eat, they'll probably give you crackers or something.
Why would you lie though? :(

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00