• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

i peed on my bed

i am 30, i do not remember wetting the bed ever since i was in 2nd grade, 23 years ago

today, despite not feeling well, i did laundry, i changed the sheets, went bed by 8pm, woke up an hour later thinking its just my sleep pattern breaking up, i was on phone when i decided to change positions when i felt my lower half damp, and to my surprise my entire garment was soaked and also my bed, i didn’t even feel the usual warm feeling as the pee happens, no it was cold meaning the peeing happen a long time ago, it felt like my pee perspired through my skin… i’m 30 wtf is happening

at this point i just want to throw away the bed, i hate my life
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i peed on my bed

i am 30, i do not remember wetting the bed ever since i was in 2nd grade, 23 years ago

today, despite not feeling well, i did laundry, i changed the sheets, went bed by 8pm, woke up an hour later thinking its just my sleep pattern breaking up, i was on phone when i decided to change positions when i felt my lower half damp, and to my surprise my entire garment was soaked and also my bed, i didn’t even feel the usual warm feeling as the pee happens, no it was cold meaning the peeing happen a long time ago, it felt like my pee perspired through my skin… i’m 30 wtf is happening

at this point i just want to throw away the bed, i hate my life
i'm sorry that happened. it's possible it was because you weren't feeling the greatest. i'm sure it's only a one time thing

mike.....*hug*shake
 
i was petting my momma cat when i noticed she grown in some few white strands of fur where she usually doesnt… i was trying to convince myself otherwise but when i looked back at her photos even the fur on top of her eyes has gone lighter and i started feeling melancholic, these past few months my focus was on my cat tom’s recovery…

i adopted momma cat in february of 2017, she was already an adult at that time, her kids who are also with me was born October of 2017 and they will turn 6 this year. I finished school by 2014 and i remember specifically passing by momma cat while i was wearing my school uniform, and she was a teen cat mom by then, so she has to be older… she’s possibly 9 years old.
My cats are 14 - healthy and doing well. I hope your kitties have good health. Also about your class - is there someone you can complain to about that professor? I think they should refund you - please reach out to student services/counselling.

I once got a "review of assigned standing" - basically I challenged my grade in a class. I paid $50 and they reviewed my work. I got a refund because they raised my grade 15%
 
i peed on my bed

i am 30, i do not remember wetting the bed ever since i was in 2nd grade, 23 years ago

today, despite not feeling well, i did laundry, i changed the sheets, went bed by 8pm, woke up an hour later thinking its just my sleep pattern breaking up, i was on phone when i decided to change positions when i felt my lower half damp, and to my surprise my entire garment was soaked and also my bed, i didn’t even feel the usual warm feeling as the pee happens, no it was cold meaning the peeing happen a long time ago, it felt like my pee perspired through my skin… i’m 30 wtf is happening

at this point i just want to throw away the bed, i hate my life
Oh that's distressing. I hope you're okay. Could it have been a kitty?

I did have a similar incident, only once, when I really had to go but didn't get up and I dreamed I was peeing - and I did. It was about 7 years ago. Hopefully yours is just once too.
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I just spilt a mug of boiling water all over my right foot. I've got it in a bucket of cold water, but damn it hurt.

Sometimes I'm so stupid.
Don't think that makes you stupid at all. People spill things. Hell, sooooommmeeeonnee in my house spills things several times a week. Accidents happen, doesn't make you 'stupid'.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top