• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

every time i give my cat potassium chloride he will most likely puke his food that i patiently force feed him for 2 hours.

i am exhausted and whatever. if u die then die already and spare me. I want him to live to but i don’t see any will from him anymore like why am i being punished, die already so i can grieve and move on

because this waiting game and making me
hope you’ll get better is what’s killing me, slowly.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
one day, one step… Sometimes it makes me wonder what is exactly that i did to deserve this…

they say struggles makes you stronger, but i would not wish this upon anyone just to make them stronger, because i believe struggles that lasts create trauma.

my cat has been wandering behind me during feeding time, i feed him last because it’s a struggle to feed him, taking me up to 2 hours or more, he looks at food bowls and will just walk away instead of eating on his own so it is still the force feed method.

i have plans to do before summer class starts, i had 2 weeks to be free, but because of this situation, nothing happened… just suffering. idk why this happened to me. Only one classmate and you guys know what i’m going through, the classmate knows a little bit… i dont trust anyone in my real life and they will just complicate and make things harder for me so it’s best no one else know.
*hug*shake
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
every time i give my cat potassium chloride he will most likely puke his food that i patiently force feed him for 2 hours.

i am exhausted and whatever. if u die then die already and spare me. I want him to live to but i don’t see any will from him anymore like why am i being punished, die already so i can grieve and move on

because this waiting game and making me
hope you’ll get better is what’s killing me, slowly.
i'm sorry shelly

mike....*hug*shake
 
i know this sounds like a petty complaint but manufacturers of auto parts should include details about parts they sell new or rebuilt. so far we have tried 3 starters for my 64 dodge. it is listed as fitting my car but don't. they line up and go in perfectly but don't work. my son says they are mini starters. he had the same problem with his 78 chrysler with a 318 ci engine. i may have to have my old one rebuilt locally. this means we may have to miss our second favorite car show of the season.

mike....*thumbsdown*thumbsdown*thumbsdown*blue*blue*nono*nono*rant*rant:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm sorry to hear, it stinks to miss another car show:( That's a lot of effort put in for one of those starters not to work*thumbsdown*hug
 
today is just one of those many days where i spend hours on bed before i actually get up to do my daily tasks because honestly i am just exhausted and my body specially my legs feels like an anchor left on the ocean floor
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you janis and @I Love Tomorrow . my son finally found a way to make the starter work. when he was on the way to bring the car to me he called me and said it broke down again, my heart sank. while i was on the phone with aaa she fired up. when we got it home he found out that a wire going to the starter grounded out , an easy fix. he also said i had hardly no brakes. another easy fix, it needed brake fluid lol.

we drove her around today and she was fine and starts right up. so if everything goes well we are going to make the car show. she is being a bad girl this year lol

mike....*hug*shake
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
That bloody hydrogen based nuclear furnace in the sky blasting everything. Ok granted we'd be dead without it but I feel half dead with the heat, lack of sleep, and accumulating lack of energy. I know us Brits are weak when it comes to weather approaching the low or high edges of the spectrum but give us a break, we're used to summer being like 17C and cloudy with the occasional bit of sun. Not pushing 30C. It's unbearable. To make matters worse I'm not in the office most of the week to benefit from the delicious arctic air con conditions. I suppose I could go in, but I'd have to survive a bus-based sauna and sweat fest to get there and back and I don't have the energy. I'd say wake me when winter comes but I can't get to sleep.
 
i really dont wanna hear what plans other people in my family have, even if most of their decisions will always negatively affect everyone for their benefit.

My cat ate some fish and drank some water, all on his own, and now he is sleeping in his cat cave and i dont wanna wake him up and stress him tonight with his wet cat food laced with medicine….

i havent even taken my meds, also the courier somehow always comes by when i’m unavailable and tomorrow is their last delivery attempt like ffs can i just have a break… my back hurts, one problem at a time please.
 
i really dont wanna hear what plans other people in my family have, even if most of their decisions will always negatively affect everyone for their benefit.

My cat ate some fish and drank some water, all on his own, and now he is sleeping in his cat cave and i dont wanna wake him up and stress him tonight with his wet cat food laced with medicine….

i havent even taken my meds, also the courier somehow always comes by when i’m unavailable and tomorrow is their last delivery attempt like ffs can i just have a break… my back hurts, one problem at a time please.
I'm sorryyy....I hope you can relax..hugs..
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
It's become a major complaint now but maybe it's petty. 3 weeks into starting my contract of work for this corporate job, I'm still waiting for my huge "upfront" payment so am currently working for free. I've had 2 invoices rejected, finally sent in a 3rd and that was a week ago. When I chased it today I was told it would be paid today. Well actually the wording was "I've told finance to pay it by the end of today" which is another thing entirely - why do I think I've more chance of seeing a unicorn than this payment by 5pm today?!
 
thank you janis and @I Love Tomorrow . my son finally found a way to make the starter work. when he was on the way to bring the car to me he called me and said it broke down again, my heart sank. while i was on the phone with aaa she fired up. when we got it home he found out that a wire going to the starter grounded out , an easy fix. he also said i had hardly no brakes. another easy fix, it needed brake fluid lol.

we drove her around today and she was fine and starts right up. so if everything goes well we are going to make the car show. she is being a bad girl this year lol

mike....*hug*shake
Yay!:D*hug
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i really dont wanna hear what plans other people in my family have, even if most of their decisions will always negatively affect everyone for their benefit.

My cat ate some fish and drank some water, all on his own, and now he is sleeping in his cat cave and i dont wanna wake him up and stress him tonight with his wet cat food laced with medicine….

i havent even taken my meds, also the courier somehow always comes by when i’m unavailable and tomorrow is their last delivery attempt like ffs can i just have a break… my back hurts, one problem at a time please.
i'm glad your cat is finally starting to eat, obviously you will have to wake him up for his meds. and please take your meds you have to take care of yourself so you can take care of your babies

mike....*hug*shake
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It's become a major complaint now but maybe it's petty. 3 weeks into starting my contract of work for this corporate job, I'm still waiting for my huge "upfront" payment so am currently working for free. I've had 2 invoices rejected, finally sent in a 3rd and that was a week ago. When I chased it today I was told it would be paid today. Well actually the wording was "I've told finance to pay it by the end of today" which is another thing entirely - why do I think I've more chance of seeing a unicorn than this payment by 5pm today?!
i hope you get paid soon. if you are an independant contractor then you may want to add some fine print. something like all invoices not paid within 30 days 18% interest will be added to the invoice and after 90 days they will be responsible for any collection costs. they may consider payment a little more seriously

mike....*hug*shake
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
i hope you get paid soon. if you are an independant contractor then you may want to add some fine print. something like all invoices not paid within 30 days 18% interest will be added to the invoice and after 90 days they will be responsible for any collection costs. they may consider payment a little more seriously

mike....*hug*shake
I sort of am, normally I have my own contract but this was overridden by them. Ironically this is in their contract they made me sign! It will be used as leverage though - the last thing any finance department wants to deal with is an extra invoice detailing interest and collection costs!! As they would then have to explain the cause of the amount, allocate a budget from which it should be drawn, allocate a purchase order number - in other words it becomes far simpler for them to pay the existing invoice 😀
 
my cat is prescribed an anti-depressant, the same one that i was prescribed with years ago and it breaks my heart that i must give it to him because one of its side effects is that it makes him hungry, and it did the same to me back then… but this one makes you groggy and i dont wanna see him like that.

i am also considering myself going back on anti depressant of another name that i was also prescribed back then but idk if should be taking that during summer class…
at this point my anxiety is through the roof and i just want to be numbed yet still able to function…

anti depressants usually makes you soulless and feel like shit.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top