• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

i just made my cat’s wet food laced with his meds, when he projectile vomited in three directions from the tower…

put him in the bathroom to let him finish his puking there, closed the door.

put paper napkin everywhere and took a break…
the amount of cleaning…
the effort of force feeding him…

i am exhausted.

i’ve already told the vet the his potassium med is making him puke but no reactions, wtf
 
everything is giving me anxiety… my cat only prefers to eat one particular type of fish or else he wont eat and go on hunger strike wtf i dont have the time and budget for it

also it sank in to me that i was 12 during my first attempt of unaliving myself. Some things catches up late to me without realization, shit just happens…
 
my tom cat is not eating again, sometimes i dont even know if he wants to live or what, i havent even done my readings for my summer class and we’re going to have activities and quizzes and recitation’s tomorrow… and taking care of my cat is eating up a whole lot of my time.
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
The fucking guy in the office 2 doors down who has constantly voice calls going through speakers with heavy bass with no consideration for any one else, I can hear it above the buzz of the air con and my own laptop, constant rumble of voices. I simply cannot tolerate people who show no consideration at all for others. Has he never head of headphones?
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Had the worst day at work on Friday. We were slammed most of the evening, so much to do and so stressful. That was horrible, then I got downtown and the bus route I have to take to get the rest of the way home canceled 3 trips in a row. It was around 11:30 PM and the next trip on that route that wasn't canceled wasn't until 1:20 AM. Wasn't sure how well it would work out due to the massive Taylor Swift concert in the area, a few other events, and just general Friday night partying, but I ended up having to get a Lyft because my roommate couldn't help me. I got it basically right away but had to pay like $29 instead of more like a typical $15. (Ubers were $45+)
Was so mad I couldn't catch the bus and had to pay extra money to get home without even getting to do something fun like a concert beforehand.
 
i was sneezing nonstop yesterday and i couldn’t find my allergy med except for benadryl, and ever since then i’ve been sleeping since lunch time yesterday and even now that it’s 6:30am I am still sleepy… i don’t remember taking one benadryl has this strong of effect on me, like what is going on… you’d thing by now i’d be able to manage my major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, life throws you different obstacles and i have to figure out how to cope…

and i’m not doing great.

i dread going to class and because of the teacher i no longer like the subject after two meetings.

still figuring out my cat, he has a slow recovery, he’s taking less meds since he finished some of it now… it’s just making sure he eats his food laced with fiber.
 
my tom cat is eating small bites at time but he will eat frequently…

i just have to figure out how to make sure he is hydrated and taking his fiber because he does not like fiber, and he can tell if it’s normal wet cat food or it is mixed with something else.

i dread going to class, fuck that, attorneys are the worst teachers, rude and disrespectful af for no reason, very quick to judge and jump in to conclusions, they are very discouraging. I just wish i win the lottery and i’ll never have to see any or deal with them ever again.

i am having trouble managing and juggling life. This month of june has been tough.
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Stupid false positive google critical security alerts locking me out of my own account. Tried the login in chrome, wouldn't work. So used Edge and got the sign in notification on my phone. Wouldn't work on chrome. Maybe that's the problem app it's discovered - it's fecking own!
 
I was surprised and still in some shock after a visit as a client today with scamming doctors only out to make a buck... Lying, changing information and quotes within a matter of days and doing it with a straight face. Really big bucks. What other conclusion could I come to after the script and the bait and switch I was presented with. This is a married couple, in practice together that could retire with immeasurable wealth today. I've known them for awhile. What is wrong with people? And they are supposedly spiritually driven people, calling themselves followers and practitioners of a major faith in their personal and office practices. You bet it's a major complaint.
 
Last edited:
i just made my cat’s wet food laced with his meds, when he projectile vomited in three directions from the tower…

put him in the bathroom to let him finish his puking there, closed the door.

put paper napkin everywhere and took a break…
the amount of cleaning…
the effort of force feeding him…

i am exhausted.

i’ve already told the vet the his potassium med is making him puke but no reactions, wtf
I'm sorry that your cat is going through a tough time....🥺🥺
 
my tom cat is eating small bites at time but he will eat frequently…

i just have to figure out how to make sure he is hydrated and taking his fiber because he does not like fiber, and he can tell if it’s normal wet cat food or it is mixed with something else.

i dread going to class, fuck that, attorneys are the worst teachers, rude and disrespectful af for no reason, very quick to judge and jump in to conclusions, they are very discouraging. I just wish i win the lottery and i’ll never have to see any or deal with them ever again.

i am having trouble managing and juggling life. This month of june has been tough.
Hugs friend 🫂 🫂 🫂
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
my tom cat is eating small bites at time but he will eat frequently…

i just have to figure out how to make sure he is hydrated and taking his fiber because he does not like fiber, and he can tell if it’s normal wet cat food or it is mixed with something else.

i dread going to class, fuck that, attorneys are the worst teachers, rude and disrespectful af for no reason, very quick to judge and jump in to conclusions, they are very discouraging. I just wish i win the lottery and i’ll never have to see any or deal with them ever again.

i am having trouble managing and juggling life. This month of june has been tough.
Hope your little cat and you feel better soon 💕💕💕
 
we were cut off during the essay activity, the 1 minute warning was bullshit…

saturday is the last straw, if things dont go well, i will have to drop this subject. It’s a fucking minor subject that doesnt have any pre-requisite much more it is not a pre-requisite to other subjects, fuck all the way off.

it is detoriating my mental health further and i haven’t even recovered from when my cat was hospitalized with the high chance of dying.

i vented to my mom but quickly stopped because she was about to make things worser, this is why i can never talk to my family about anything. like damn i just want to confide and have someone to listen to my pains, not add more to it.
 
i was sneezing nonstop yesterday and i couldn’t find my allergy med except for benadryl, and ever since then i’ve been sleeping since lunch time yesterday and even now that it’s 6:30am I am still sleepy… i don’t remember taking one benadryl has this strong of effect on me, like what is going on… you’d thing by now i’d be able to manage my major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, life throws you different obstacles and i have to figure out how to cope…

and i’m not doing great.

i dread going to class and because of the teacher i no longer like the subject after two meetings.

still figuring out my cat, he has a slow recovery, he’s taking less meds since he finished some of it now… it’s just making sure he eats his food laced with fiber.
You and your kitties are in my prayers hon. *hug
 
The fucking guy in the office 2 doors down who has constantly voice calls going through speakers with heavy bass with no consideration for any one else, I can hear it above the buzz of the air con and my own laptop, constant rumble of voices. I simply cannot tolerate people who show no consideration at all for others. Has he never head of headphones?
I really hate this kind of thing, and it's always worse in summer. Then half the time they act like you're the bad guy if you complain.

I want to add that normally IDGAF about noise. Kids playing, traffic - it's all good. But when someone imposes their TV or phone or music on me through speakers, I hate it.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I feel like I’m a bad person for not being able to help everyone and like I’m heartless for not feeling destroyed every time I have to turn someone away.
I know I couldn’t survive doing my job if I let it all get to me all the time, but it’s hard to let myself off with that understanding when I can torture myself instead.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top