Post your random thought here!

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
A post on facebook asked what you would reply to an ex who texted you with, "Baby, I'm in jail".

1. How the fuck are you texting me from jail?
2. Not your fucking baby.
3. Go fuck yourself.

Probably in that order.
lol I'd have replied "Am I supposed to be surprised? Not my problem, deal with it. And no "baby", gross."

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think this French guy on this game I play is hitting on me, he's just like "bonjour ma belle" which means beautiful if I'm translating correctly. I mean it's sweet, but the poor guy needs a good pair of glasses. *yes4
Cute (or could be gross if you're not up for flirting with him). Don't question his eyesight, he has no reason to lie to you about what he thinks. :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Cute (or could be gross if you're not up for flirting with him). Don't question his eyesight, he has no reason to lie to you about what he thinks. :)
Eh, I don't mind it really. I guess I've just been used to being called things often enough to where it's hard not to believe them.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yeah, everyone has different opinions I guess. It doesn't make all of them true. I suppose those that matter are those coming from genuine people who care about you (and who are smarter?). :)
It's hard to forget about the bad things, but I know they're inaccurate so I try not to focus on that.

ShyGuy

GOSH FREAKING DANG I hate that my social workers are super chill around me but my own brother irl acts so awkward and weird and anxious to me

and he still keeps calling my little nephew "Brother" every second he gets right in front of me super loudly and then just making fun of me in front of the family

every time I'm around him he just SUPER quickly turns his head towards me and says "Are you ok [my name irl???]" "Are you alright [my name irl]?????" and when my mom said me and him can go to a bar and hang out with people, my bro was by me and said "Geez I wanna go loosen up and hang out with the crowd, but I can't, because I have to worry about you....." and I was just thinking in my head "but you don't have to worry about me.. its no fair.. my social workers leave me be all the time and let me do things on my own.."

I hate it =( I miss when my bro was more relaxed around me

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I think this French guy on this game I play is hitting on me, he's just like "bonjour ma belle" which means beautiful if I'm translating correctly. I mean it's sweet, but the poor guy needs a good pair of glasses. *yes4
Next time I’ll use my x-ray vision & gena se qua to properly seduce you. And by that—I mean hypnotize; as you do me (or, ‘I!)’ ;^)... witty witty witty /// can’t u see? Sometimes u’r eye s just hyp no tize me? :D _too much??? :)

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Well I believe them all, so that's kind of confusing. lol
Yeah.., it’s like me with fan mail— I just have my assistant/secretly scan -or screen the letters & packages for money 💰 (currency!) & discard the rest . . ; ) happy 😃 happy 😆 joy 🤩 joy / sort of like the comments section on Twitter & pinder, f-book & look nook... whatever else ~ weibo nemo emo 🖤;) s’gute dey lieb me✌️

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Oh god I found out that I eat way too little and my diet lacks so much protein through this diet app. Idek what to do... Not being to wake up on time and missing breakfast is stabbing my health so hard.
Yeah. . . You’re looking a little pale in your “picture!” ;) maybe try a half-dozen egg omelette??? (Unless eggs don’t have any protein in them) - in which case ~*• // what have I been doing all my life! Gah..;) I think they make shakes & bars & other things like that: if it makes consumption any easier! And good luck on the presentation. I’m sure you’ll knock it right out of the park- :^)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00