Post your random thought here!

Cagla

romantic bastard
In my 25 years no one has ever loved me. Women or men. No one. You know what I mean. No one thought I was special. No fairy tale story. No one kissed me. 25 is not old you'll say. If you're dead inside then it's too old.
I haven't even felt beautiful yet and it gets worse with every year. I'm comfortable alone but...life is life once. When it's over it's over. It's really over.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I had to explain to my boyfriend what ramen is. I was under the impression that shit was everywhere. haha
I didn't know about it until recently either lol. *hiding In eastern Europe asian food is not popular at all. Actually any food that isn't eastern European is less popular there than in Western countries.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I didn't know about it until recently either lol. *hiding In eastern Europe asian food is not popular at all. Actually any food that isn't eastern European is less popular there than in Western countries.
Oh ok, I just thought they would have their own versions of it. And he doesn't like Chinese food too much, so maybe it's just not as popular there.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
In my 25 years no one has ever loved me. Women or men. No one. You know what I mean. No one thought I was special. No fairy tale story. No one kissed me. 25 is not old you'll say. If you're dead inside then it's too old.
I haven't even felt beautiful yet and it gets worse with every year. I'm comfortable alone but...life is life once. When it's over it's over. It's really over.
Sweetie. There is time for this. But you do need to see yourself as better than a "worthless insect" if you want others to do so. You need to meet people, and show them the beautiful butterfly you are, just like you showed to me and many others here.

Cagla

romantic bastard
Sweetie. There is time for this. But you do need to see yourself as better than a "worthless insect" if you want others to do so. You need to meet people, and show them the beautiful butterfly you are, just like you showed to me and many others here.
There's no butterfly..that's why

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
If we really want to die, why do we fight so hard when we get sick? Why do we spend so much on doctors and medicines only to prolong a life we supposedly want to end?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Hoping to get a dog soon. We're supposed to have a lady coming on the 1st to bring us an 11 month old pitbull pup. So really hoping that it works out. I really want that dog. She's such a cutie.
Rescue dogs are just the best. Keeping everything crossed you get to keep her :)

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hoping to get a dog soon. We're supposed to have a lady coming on the 1st to bring us an 11 month old pitbull pup. So really hoping that it works out. I really want that dog. She's such a cutie.
Our downstairs neighbors have a pittie pup and he is the cutest. He loves me so much, he always runs down to the laundry room if I'm in there and he's out in the side yard.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00