• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Post your random thought here!

I hate that people seriously bully me.

Someone sent me seriously a fake edited screenshot of me calling them bad names, and they said its from a trusted source (the guy that keeps spying on me and sending them screenshots of what I say in discords and stuff) but its literally an edited screenshot.

And I had a friend and they told me recently that they talked to the group of haters that hate me, and they don't want to be my friend anymore and that I make them sick.

I feel soooooooooooooooo incredibly lonely!!!!!!!!!! I wish I belonged somewhere!!! To some sort of community full of Hamtaro fans that love watching anime and Hamtaro and anime about magical girls on broomsticks and stuff..

Sunspots

。◕‿◕。 SF Smiler 。◕‿◕。
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Get satsumas, the skin just leaps off of them. Back in the old timey days they used to call them strumpet-fruits on account of how easy it was to get them out of their "clothes." That's a 100% true fact that I just made up right now.
I love satsumas but can't get them this time of year here. Only Clementines and tangerines and I don't like them (I know, I'm fussy!)

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Just cut them into sections with the skin still on and then bite the flesh off of them. Sure you end up getting juice all over the fucking place but, I mean, if it's between that and just not having them...
The only thing that can stop me from eating it is if it's a misery to eat. So I don't usually eat sandwiches/burgers, burritos, tacos, pitas, all kinds of wraps that get messy no matter how careful you are... oranges, pears, apples (yeah, I can't get it right unless I cut them to pieces). My mouth is too small, and I'm just not patient enough, lol. *facepalm

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Get satsumas, the skin just leaps off of them. Back in the old timey days they used to call them strumpet-fruits on account of how easy it was to get them out of their "clothes." That's a 100% true fact that I just made up right now.
I'm such a dumbass moron I was believing this shit. Damnit Gonz. :mad:*rant*grr

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00