Post your random thought here!

TIWIADIFI

•oOo•
SF Supporter
Seriously though.
Sea levels continue to rise. Sea levels at one time, not that long ago are said to have been some 400 feet lower. Civilizations almost always form near shores, water etc. What do we really know of our history when so much of it is underwater.?

My answer in that context? SFA

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I hate not being physically around the people I care about. Not just here, but in real life too. Every time they walk away, I don't feel right because I don't like being alone. People say you get sick of it when you spend too much time with someone, but the only person I've gotten sick of spending time with is myself. I'm nothing special unless there's someone nearby to validate my existence. Otherwise, it feels like, "What am I doing here?"

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I hate not being physically around the people I care about. Not just here, but in real life too. Every time they walk away, I don't feel right because I don't like being alone. People say you get sick of it when you spend too much time with someone, but the only person I've gotten sick of spending time with is myself. I'm nothing special unless there's someone nearby to validate my existence. Otherwise, it feels like, "What am I doing here?"
You matter! *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00