• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Post your random thought here!

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm starting planning now and it feels like the right thing to do.
everyone should plan for when that time comes but from natural causes or a genuine accident. please don't plan a suicide. i know that you can get through all of this pain in your life because i have seen how strong you are. you also have love from your family which you can draw strength from. please build a plan to make your life not only more bearable but more joyous

mike....*hug*console*shake
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I decided not to use a case on my laptop. First reason is, I'm bored of it lol and second reason, I randomly saw a Youtube thumbnail with the title "Why you shouldn't put a case on your laptop", I haven't watched it, but I'm pretty sure it's... bad? Haha. Anyways, I'm loving the "naked" look.
I don't blame you for that. Cases can be good to prevent bangs and such, but using the machine is likely to do that even with a case and they can contributing to heat.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top