• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Post your random thought here!

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Frist off... thank you!
One has to be answered back about appointments first... to cancel on someone n then not respond when requesting a follow-up with appointments... really makes one feel unworthy of services.
NO. That is on them & not (on) you. It does nothing to reflect on or upon you--& everything to do w/them & their services, or whomever was responsible for that oversight, or error of the human variety & kind. . : )
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
NO. That is on them & not (on) you. It does nothing to reflect on or upon you--& everything to do w/them & their services, or whomever was responsible for that oversight, or error of the human variety & kind. . : )
Maybe they were waiting to hear back from someone, on some thing, you just never really know? So don't go making all kinds of negative & false associations, or links there. When there are none to be made. With any veracity, anyway~
 
Maybe they were waiting to hear back from someone, on some thing, you just never really know? So don't go making all kinds of negative & false associations, or links there. When there are none to be made. With any veracity, anyway~
Just goes to prove more of how the mind can mess with a person and how the thinking can be screwed up against us. It does help to have someone point that out and open the eyes to a bit of reality and possibilities that one can't always see for themselves.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I struggle to trust anyone who actually wants the kind of power we give our elected officials. I feel like the ones who want the job are often the very ones who shouldn't have it.
That is my take on it also. The ones that claw and bite to the top are the ones that try to control how everybody but them MUST live, or else without them having any controls on themselves.
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
That is my take on it also. The ones that claw and bite to the top are the ones that try to control how everybody but them MUST live, or else without them having any controls on themselves.
Agreed. I would list a bunch of names of those who do whatever they want, while telling us we can't do what they do. But that would probably get too political. But I am sure you can come up with the names.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Agreed. I would list a bunch of names of those who do whatever they want, while telling us we can't do what they do. But that would probably get too political. But I am sure you can come up with the names.
Too true, and not just politicians but all that have some fame, wealthy, notoriety and honestly believe themselves to be superior human beings for reasons I mostly will never fathom.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Agreed. I would list a bunch of names of those who do whatever they want, while telling us we can't do what they do. But that would probably get too political. But I am sure you can come up with the names.
But you've got to give it to them. They do have tremendous character. Or they are quite the characters..;) (remember that bit from pulf piction?)? ;^).
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
I remember the one about being a character best from The Color Of Money when Felson tells Vinnie that he is a character, an incredible flake. LOL
now, it's been awhile... but as I recall, it was nearing the end, when Harvey Keitel, (a.k.a., "The Wolf") tells John Travlogta & SAm Jackson: that 'you konw? maybe it was Q. T. :D ~but what he says to him, was: "Remember, just because you are a character. Does not necessarily mean, that you have, character..." ;D
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top