Psych eval test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah a consistency test.
I will try it again tomorrow to see if I am courtroom trustworthy. :)
Honest. ;)

Sorry dude,there's probably nothing wrong with the test,I took it off the back of failing a citizenship test for my own country.Was in a bit of as testy mood at the time.

I would love to have my results anonymously analyzed by someone who knows what they were talking about. When I got my results back, I had no idea what any of it meant until I googled it and heard that T-scores above a 65 were statiscially significant. Until I looked over dnE ehT's article, I have to admit that I freaked out when I got particularly high PTSD/schizophrenia scores (in addition to the expected high depression/anxiety/social-isolation/self-degradation scores).

Socialman

I put down that I stole things because my sister used to get me to steal candy at the store. It put it down as an inconsistent lie question. WTF?

I put down that I stole things because my sister used to get me to steal candy at the store. It put it down as an inconsistent lie question. WTF?
Yeah, I find this evaluation kind of faulty in which you couldn't really explain your answers. Oh well, if I ever work up the courage to find help for myself, I'd like somebody trained to interpret my results for me since I have no idea what any of it means.

nolonger

I got fairly high on what I expected(social introverson/social alienation - ?, depression, various anxieties etc). But it went pretty high on Schizophrenia and PTSD, which I found interesting.

Madam Mim

I see a pattern emerging here, as I also scored highly on schizophrenia and PTSD (as well as the expected depression, mental dullness, etc). My highest score was on emotional alienation, which I suppose makes sense, closely followed by "Lack of Ego Mastery, Conative".

As has been said, taking the test ourselves is so unreliable, but it is interesting. I'd be curious to know how my results would be interpreted by a 'professional'.

Mim

Madam Mim

Just took the longer version, and got similar results, but with a higher psychathenia score (if it was even on the short version?). Highest score was, unsurprisingly, suicidal ideation.

It was so obvious to me though that unless you can qualify your answers to someone, they can so easily be misjudged. For example, generally I respect the law and wouldn't steal or anything, but my answer to the question about sneaking into the cinema was probably not compatable with it's linked questions, because I think the cinema is totally overpriced! So someone would need to know your background and be able to ask you about your answers before deciding how schizophrenic you are.

Mim

dnE ehT

this is not a credible site. it's part of the false memory syndrome advocates. i believe that children don't lie about abuse. period.
Just read the descriptions of each category. I didn't say anything about false memory.

Some of the other forums I've seen are full of people that pretend to be pyschos or cut "because it's cool". These fakers and wannabes are also factored into the test. It attempts to spot them, so no one should take offense by it.
I've heard that it also uses statistics from mentally ill people just to see what answer they usually chose, increasing your relevant t score.

SashaJade

I scored highest on:

Masculinity-Femininity - Male
Psychathenia
Schizophrenia
Social Introversion
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder

The only one that doesn't really relate to me in my opinion is the schizophrenia part of it. Which is really odd as its the section I scored the highest in. I'm so baffled right now.

I also scored really high in the schizophrenia part :/ As well as depression, ptsd, and lack of ego mastery- conative (expected) and marital distress? (wth, I'm not married)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00