ptsd

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by chloe21, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

I have a son has add as well and this is other thing wrong with him is pervasive developmental disorder and opposition defiant disorder and conduct disorder he has been on his meds for now three month now he is still the same person that I gave born to. But he is calling everyone name and we do with him in his room and it is going to work on him and he has brother and a sister and other step kids as well.

But I have to do with on my own sometime my husband help and he try to do with his own problem and I have to do with my husband has bipolar and bpd and anxiety I do this on my own for my own husband as well. He get so stress out about everything it happen to him and I am taking him to our friend place to make him relax out there and not do anything but he got to do the tank and paint the tank out there.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You are dealing with a lot. Your efforts mean a lot to your family. I made my way through life with my daughter's diagnosis (similar to your son) and even though I couldn't take her problems away she does have a better life because of what I did for her.

:hug:

3. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

thankyou for reply to my thing ok and i has been going along time of his life that my son and my husband as well
    i am very sorry that has happen to ur daughter ok u r doing well with it and hoow old is ur daughter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.