R.i.p.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by marjoke, Nov 16, 2012.

1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

Rest In Peace my dearest, much loved Cedric

19/11/1981 - 17/11/2007

Tomorrow your 5th sad 'anniversary' is coming up....
    an accident...caused by a drunk driver has made an end to your life...to our lifes...a big part of me died with you...

I love you Cedric...I always will... my heart belongs to you forever...
    I loved you for a million reasons...you were you...your smile...the twinkle in your eyes...that dimple in your cheek...your tousled hair...the way you could pull up your lip...that grimace...your sense of humor...your concern...your uninhibited playfulness...your enthousiasm...your spontaneity...your endless love for me... :'( :'(

It is all so unfair... I still can't handle it... I still can't accept it...
    It was all so beautifull...we were so happy... and all that happiness has been taken away in 1 second...you just were at the wrong place at the wrong time... but I can't turn back the time...it is so final and so irreversible

I miss you so much...every day...every hour...every minute...every second...every breath I take...
    I'm so lost without you... it hurts...

Rest In Peace my dearest, much loved Cedric

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun I am so sorry for you sadness for you loss hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Marjoke, such a moving and touching tribute to your husband. It shows how dearly he was loved, and the loving legacy he leaves through you. So very few of us can have the devotion and admiration you shared, I'm glad you knew that blessing.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

All I can say (and words are so inept) is that I am so sorry for your loss and your husband was fortunate to have spent the short time he had here with you

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

its never easy to lose a loved one.

7. mari-anne

mari-anne Member

Oh Marjo, it hurts so much reading how you were struggling.
    I miss you both.
    RIP