Ranting and rambleing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Banned Member
Im feeling a little frustrated.

For starters I hate asking for help. Its just not in my nature. Forceing myself to come to this community and others feels pretty degrading. And In spite of my ability to talk to others about stuff I have no idea how to handle responces when I relate what I am going through.

I feel so out of place when I get a compliment or when somene says their sorry for what I have been through. And on top of that I seem to have the worlds cheapest laptop right now so half the time I hit a key it dosnt type. That is pissing me off pretty good.

Then theres listening to my ex screw my best friend in the next room. Its a new kind of degrading feeling. Maybe my masochism extends beond that of physical pain because theres no reason for me to tolerate that. To put myself through that.
And afterwards I still sit there trying to be civil telling them I want to heal our friendships. But are they my friends? What kind of friends pull that kind of shit? Im not thinking straight. In spite to my new found dirrection in life I need to work on quite a few things to ensure my ability to follow through and give my self a chance.
Im not even going to mention the faces in chat because I found an awsome button that turns them off. If the person that made that button ever reads this understand that your button was the high point of my day. You good sir are kick ass.

Rant / over

The Unforgiven

dont see why youre even talking to them mate. theyve clearly proved they dont care, already, havent they?
kick them out of your mind, your life, give yourself some breathing space.
hope you feel better.
:hug:

Craig

Banned Member
Your probably right. It will just take me some time to get out of this house. This definatly is not a healthy situation. I do feel that I have to work things through with them to some extent because I see myself having trust issues the rest of my life if I dont. Pretty fun situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00