Reaching Bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

addictedtochaos

Its getting worse, I know I'm in a downward sprial, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I can't see the good in anything anymore, I find no happiness in anything. I'm just going through the motions.

My advise is to buy the Nintendo Wii when it's out. That's the only thing I'm looking forward to.

Gaming is a great form of escapism and with the amount of titles out there, it's practically never ending. If price is and issue, get an N64, some games, and then you can completely vanish to these new world whenever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luliby

Staff Alumni
Thats great that you have reached a point that you aree "aware" of sinking into a downward spiral. Often we don't realize it till we've hit the bottom and then we wonder how we got there in the first place.

I'm sorry your hurting now though. Sorry your spiralling. What has worked in the past to pull you out? Don't hesitate to call your Dr. and let them know how your doing.

how are you doing?

A

addictedtochaos

As far as gaming goes, I'll buy a Wii eventually but right now I have a NES, Genesis, PS, PS2, Gamecube and Xbox and over 400 games so I have plenty to play.

As for a doctor I don't have one, can't afford to see one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00