Reaching out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, i have been thinking about this for sometimes now.

That i decided to tell my parents about this issues of mine...

But i don't know...

I'm afraid.

I'm scared about what might happened after that.

Because somethings are meant to be a secret, no?

I'm worried if my issues are something i should kept to my grave.

So that it won't bother anyone.

I understand, this is something I'm struggling with right now. I haven't told my parents yet because I very honestly don't think I'm ready quite yet but I definitely plan on telling her. I don't think you should go without telling them at all but it's ok if you need time. If theres anyone you can trust not to judge you, talk to them. Just talking about it here on a forum may help, it gets you used to disguising the topic since you may have never talked about it before. I hope you are able to come clean, even if your not ready yet, eventually.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
I don't know what this secret of yours is, but I think it's a good idea to talk to your parents.
I know it can be difficult, but take some deep breaths, if you feel you can't get the words out, maybe write it down?

It might be a big relief once they know what is going on so they can support you better?

I don't know what this secret of yours is, but I think it's a good idea to talk to your parents.
I know it can be difficult, but take some deep breaths, if you feel you can't get the words out, maybe write it down?

It might be a big relief once they know what is going on so they can support you better?
I was thinking about telling my parents about my sucidal tendencies... i'm scared

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
I understand that you are scared! But I think it's a really good idea to do, I am sure they would prefer being able to be there for you and help you, than have you suffer in silence.
Maybe it's a good idea to write it down in case you can't get the words out?

We are here to support you, please let us know how it goes for you *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00