ready to feel better

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by zoebaby, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

this week has been pretty rough, both of my best friends have moved, i have noone to talk to and im feeling pretty rough. ive been working at temp agency for the last 5 months, its so crazy, i can never count on money coming in, and i really need to start working steady again, i just feel lost right now without my friends, noone to hash things out with and then i start feeling really sorry for myself and its the hoildays, not the best time to look for a job either,i have a thirteen year old to and he hates to be broke like this, we have not done anything fun in 6 months. My one best friend, I thought she was my best friend, she moved and met a new friend and I havent heard from her , guess she doesnt need me anymore, oh well...... life goes on. cant wait till the holidays are over

2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Hey Zoebaby, hang in there. I know it is tough when friends move, been through that. You can always talk here. I know it is not the same, but we are here to listen. PM me if you want.

3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

thanks for your message, im glad i found this site, i was feeling so sad today, like the world would be better if i werent here, i felt like my son would be better off without me, now im feeling better im not going to let these negative thoughts destroy me, im so glad i found this site, it just feels better to talk, you know, thanks so much for your kindness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.