1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ready to feel better

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by zoebaby, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

this week has been pretty rough, both of my best friends have moved, i have noone to talk to and im feeling pretty rough. ive been working at temp agency for the last 5 months, its so crazy, i can never count on money coming in, and i really need to start working steady again, i just feel lost right now without my friends, noone to hash things out with and then i start feeling really sorry for myself and its the hoildays, not the best time to look for a job either,i have a thirteen year old to and he hates to be broke like this, we have not done anything fun in 6 months. My one best friend, I thought she was my best friend, she moved and met a new friend and I havent heard from her , guess she doesnt need me anymore, oh well...... life goes on. cant wait till the holidays are over

2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Hey Zoebaby, hang in there. I know it is tough when friends move, been through that. You can always talk here. I know it is not the same, but we are here to listen. PM me if you want.

3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

thanks for your message, im glad i found this site, i was feeling so sad today, like the world would be better if i werent here, i felt like my son would be better off without me, now im feeling better im not going to let these negative thoughts destroy me, im so glad i found this site, it just feels better to talk, you know, thanks so much for your kindness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.