ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone.
for your kindness, your support. for giving me the opportunity to feel like i could help.

I just cant anymore. really.
i dont know how to put it into words. its just the right time.
before i lead elliot on anymore, before anything else.

thank you.
be safe. you all deserve so much more.

Im just too far gone.

"Darkling, i listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful death
call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme,
To take in the air my quiet breath;
now more than ever it seems rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain"

keep reading poetry. keep posting. whatever you do, don't give in to the urges to harm yourself. they will pass, although maybe right now it seems that you've always felt this way. don't forget, depression is sneaky and a liar. it will convince you that you are never gonna get better. don't listen.

who wrote that poem that you quote?

this fits so perfect too.

"I wanted to die, then. I wanted to distroy the body i was trapped in, become what she was, no matter what it took. No matter how much mutilation or pain. But he looked away, at me. He pulled my face down and pressed my lips against his like he was almost trying to suffocate us both"

The rose and the beast, Francesca Lia Block.

still here.
everything hurts. i cant stop shaking today and being sick but i wasnt sick last night.
my hands have a blue tint and i feel like 200 degrees.

ugh. i wish this would be over.

TheWr0ngChild

Fishman is not the kindest of members, if I ever catch him, I will report him.

I do hope you are ok, it's worth staying to prove Fishman wrong!

Please PM me and let me know your ok.

you don't have to prove anything to anyone, just get and stay somewhere safe. how come your hands are blue? did you take anything last night? would you be willing to go get checked out at the hospital? you have helped so many people here, me included and i would hate to see you give up now. let us help. let me know what i can do to help?

you guys are so sweet and kind.
i took an OD last night. not enough to kill me i dont think, but im feeling awful today.
what i deserve i suppose.

my boyfriend said he will take me down the hospital later if im still feeling horrible, but i didnt tell him i OD'd. i said i might have accidently taken too many of my new meds.

I feel like such a idiot. I dont understand why im here again.

i'm glad you have your bf there and that he will take you over to the hospital. it would be great if you could tell your bf, but even if you can't, it is still important to go and get the all clear from the doctors. do your best to tell the truth at the hospital, as they would want to know how much and which medication you took in order to run the right tests.

as for what you do now -- please give yourself time to rest, recover and heal. an attempt takes a physical toll and a spiritual one. other than us is there anyone you can talk to? like maybe a counsellor or a trusted friend, if not you bf. there's no need to suffer alone. we want to help.

ps. you do not deserve this. that's the depression talking. fight back with everything you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00