Realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnerStrength

Just realized how stupid I was for not going through with it the last time. Came across a good, painless method so hopefully this works. Wish me luck!

Summer.Rain

There is no such thing as painless death
unless you got access to a spacialy designed equipment for this
insted, i really thing you should spend some time talking to us explaining whats wrong
then have some rest, i bet you will feel much better.
life have many things to offer, and everyone is unique in his own way
and i bet you are as spcial as anyboddy ales wich results in same chances
for the life you want for yourself.

i know a lady that when she was 12 she ran away from her house
today she is 33 and i admire her strength, and she didnt lived in the usa neither
she fought her way up in the former soviet union! imagine how hard it was for her?

Sorry but the only luck I wish u is to get ur life back on track. Search for some of that 'inner strength', its there even if u dont know it yet. Don't focus on suicide, just try and live ur life. Struggle and cry if u have to, this is not the worst that could happen. The worst, is that which haunts you from the back of your mind, so don't go through with it because there is no comin back from that. You are experiencing the worst of life rite now, so if you get through this you will be able to handle anything, and enjoy the good in life. You will come back stronger than ever before from this experience, as long as you dont go thru with your plans.

Good luck with life. Make the right choice.

InnerStrength

Sorry but the only luck I wish u is to get ur life back on track. Search for some of that 'inner strength', its there even if u dont know it yet. Don't focus on suicide, just try and live ur life. Struggle and cry if u have to, this is not the worst that could happen. The worst, is that which haunts you from the back of your mind, so don't go through with it because there is no comin back from that. You are experiencing the worst of life rite now, so if you get through this you will be able to handle anything, and enjoy the good in life. You will come back stronger than ever before from this experience, as long as you dont go thru with your plans.

Good luck with life. Make the right choice.
Some people...just aren't "worthy" thats it...

D

Dave_N

Please don't do this InnerStrength. I just hate it when good people choose to end their lives. :sad:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Innerstrength,

Please don't do this. You aren't stupid. You made the right decision the last time and I hope you do now too. Have you received any professional help for your depression, I hope you will if you haven't. There is help for everyone. Suicide is never the answer,

I hope you feel better soon and I'm always here if you need to talk x

Mike04

I do not think anyone here will wish you luck in succeeding whatever it is that you are considering to do that may or may not end your life. It is not just forum policy, but also because they care about you.

Consider this: How do you know your method is truly "painless"? How do you know your method will succeed? You don't. What if it fails and you end up in a worse situation in the end?

It is always better to let others know what is bothering you rather then keeping it inside (I'm still trying to get used to this myself...). So, rather then risking the slim possibility of ending your life (and ending in a possible worse situation), why not talk to the forum members about your situation? Who knows; many members here might have very valuable advice for you :)

InnerStrength

I do not think anyone here will wish you luck in succeeding whatever it is that you are considering to do that may or may not end your life. It is not just forum policy, but also because they care about you.

Consider this: How do you know your method is truly "painless"? How do you know your method will succeed? You don't. What if it fails and you end up in a worse situation in the end?

It is always better to let others know what is bothering you rather then keeping it inside (I'm still trying to get used to this myself...). So, rather then risking the slim possibility of ending your life (and ending in a possible worse situation), why not talk to the forum members about your situation? Who knows; many members here might have very valuable advice for you :)
Srry, I have been around here long enough to realize that most people on here don't exactly have the best advice. I apologize if that is mean, but that is how I percieve it, or maybe I'm just too much of a loser to be able to use "good advice"??

And sweetheart, don't worry about me you're pregnant, you shouldn't be even mildly concerned with anything else right now (good luck with everything by the way).

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks sweetie,

but I'm still not giving up on you.

Stay strong and I'm here if you need to talk,always x

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well, anyway, all I have to do is pick a date next week. And then...:biggrin:
:ohmy: No:sad:

Please don't innerstrength.

There is help for everyone. Don't give up. you are so supportive of everyone too, we will all miss you :(

have you ever tried calling the samaritans, they can really help :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00