Reasons to hang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalmers

This morning I got crushing business news. My income was going to be cut half or more. Then I lost a client. I was on the edge of hyperventilating. I felt sick to my stomach. My legs felt like buckling. I thought my life was over. Later I talked to someone about moving my business in a different direction, but had a three month or more lead time. Didn't know if I could last that long. In the afternoon I signed a new client that will help balance the one I lost. Went and talked with someone and may pick up some new business. Not enough to make up for what I'm losing, but potentially enough to get the new part moving. If I had given up, I wouldn't have had the positive experience. I made it through the first half hour and then the next. Tomorrow may suck, but the day after may be really good.

Chalmers

I want to add my issues aren't only monetary, but that's where they manifest. I lost my mom several years ago and mother-in-law last year. I understand other's pain because I've seen it too. I believe we have to hang on.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
You are a person with a very strong will. Thank you for posting this. It's refreshing to hear a member that is struggling but has a positive additude. Sounds like you're facing a mountain of problems and hurts. I really envy your courage. I truly hope that things turn around to the better for you. Keep posting here so when you find yourself feeling alone or struggling alone, members here can help pull you through it :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00