Reassurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodora

Slept a lot this morning. Felt ok, wondering whether to go for a walk again. Decided to wash hair instead so can go out tomorrow. Felt good about that. A small thing but sensible. Thinking about what I need to do in town even about treating myself. Got some fish out of freezer to cook for supper. Then at some point wham. Paranoia. Everybody hates me, ignores me. Know I have problems but this was so sudden and extreme.

Theodora

Four views, no posts. Not paranoia. I feel , what does it matter. It doesn't . I don't. Got it wrong again. Just give up.

Theodora

Not you Perfect or Emily. Me. Don't be sorry. I'm not worth it, not nice. Shouldn't have posted. Think I'll try to sleep.

Sleep. Can be good always hard to stay strong when you are tired. What makes you feel you aren't nice? I've seen you post always trying to help and support, that's amazing in itself

From your posts I can tell you're a very sweet-hearted person. Everyone doesn't hate you. I know how those sudden attacks of depression and cynicism feel. They hit the best of us.

It'll pass. You're not as bad and things aren't as bad as your brain wants you to think you are. Hang in there. :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just wanted to give you a :hug: Don't regret reaching out for help...you deserve support. And you can PM me anytime :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00