Reccuring dream(s)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Johnny Messina, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

Even dreams now started to mess with my head..... For the last 2 months or so, every night I have vivid dreams.... They are like 50/50 to happen every night... First one is that Im dreaming that one person very important in my life is well, and than something starts happening and I need to save him or he'll die, everynight I fail and I wake up miserable (the person Im dreaming of in RL is acctualy dead, and that was major thing in my life when he died)... The second dream is that I'm dreaming of a romantic sceanarios with a girl (there are few girls from real life(never my gf) appearing) and every night it's very nice but it feels so long and vivid, and most of the time I enjoy it.... Really weird felling when I wake up.... ps I don't have any feelings in RL for this girls, I just know them, they're not even a friends or something......

2. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

The dreams I have are either really weird where I'm flying around and turning into Simba and other weird stuff. Or I have nightmares involving my huge Stressor and major triggers where my feelings are undermined and I end up in a really dangerous and bad position. I hate it because I either wake up really confused or I wake up and my thoughts immediately go to things like: I want to hurt myself and I wish I was dead. It really sucks. Really really sucks.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.