Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Vannie, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vannie

Vannie Member

Hey everyone I just need some advice whenever I get close to someone they seem to all reject me or ignore me I feel like all I do is fail and have no reason to be here. I just want people to tell me that they care about me and love me as a friend I have maybe 1 or 2 friends in real life and then I have many online but they only want one thing it's like I'm rejected in real life but online I'm only wanted for people who want sexual actions with me it's like I can't win at all and I am to a point of I just want to give up and let people win I find it harder and harder to even crack a smile I'd rather stay in bed or stay online and not get rejection I just don't know what I do wrong.
  2. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

A good way to crack a smile is to go to your video store and get out a heap of comedies. Stay in bed and watch them... Laughter really is the best medicine.
  3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I understand what the few friends side is like. I can honestly agree that it sucks, but flip it positively, the ignorant ones aren't worth your kindness (and in that line alone it's a positive spin).

As for being talked to for sexual acts, that's immaturity on the part of those doing such a thing. Yes it can be annoying, particularly if you have a media portrayed good looking figure, but again, those people aren't worth your time.

You are in control of what you do. Letting it get to you when it is a relatively simple case of saying 'next' is a common misguided response. Ignore it, and you'll find that the quality of the friends you make online will go up. Plus if they are spread out, there's a goal to meet them in person one day. Just an idea and opinion, you don't have to listen to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.