rejoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Well, this is my last weekend alive. Guess nothing matters anymore. Everybody will be better off without me. Everybody breathe a sigh of relief... the evil, worthless Josh is about to be no more.

oval

hi josh,
even though i havent talked to you alot, i do not believe that! no one would be anywhere near glad about anything happening. what makes you think you were evil or worthless? to me you apear to be a very nice, caring person who is suffering.
you have helped me in one of my silly threads before. an evil person would not care to help a stranger. thank you

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
ok what has triggered all this pain and sadness You are cared for here people care about you and would be saddend deeply if you were to leave Talk it out okay here let us know what is happening hugs

ZombiePringle

I'm kinda done fighting it all. Tired of being me. I hurt everybody around me in my little quest for trying to find any self worth. It's best for me and everybody else that I take myself out of the picture.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
That is the dam depression speaking to you Your thoughts all distorted no noone would be better off if you were gone far from truth that is. Perhaps talk to your doctor see if a medication change is needed okay or talk to your therapist but talk okay please don't give in to those thoughts as they are just not true :hugtackles::hugtackles:

ZombiePringle

My thoughts are just fine. I'm thinking very clearly.... I honestly know this is the best option for everybody.

And its becoming clearer everyday... I'm becoming more hated on here by more people everyday. Mainly because I don't know how to shut my mouth. I mean what gives me the right to call people out for being insulting by insulting them back? I guess thats kind of a hypocritical move. But whatever... nobody will have to deal with anymore soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00