Relapsing After a Break-up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morgan1, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morgan1

morgan1 Member

I'm back on this forum after about two years. I used to SH, but I gave it up, and I really thought I beat all of my depression. A month ago, my boyfriend/ first love ended it, again. Now, he's back with his ex, and I feel completely worthless. I've never been so lost. I know I can beat these feelings, but right now it's overwhelming.
    I would love someone to talk to, or just any sort of response.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry this happen to you. YOU are NOT worthless so please do not give this guy any power over you okay do NOT sh It is hard right now hun but you can move on okay you deserve so much more. You will find someone else someone who will not hurt you hun but care for you with his whole heart Hugs to you

3. morgan1

morgan1 Member

thank you so much, you don't know how much your words means to me. I really feel stupid about the whole situation. I thought he loved me :numbness:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun he may of loved you hun but he is an ass going back to his ex she will dump him again and guess what hun YOU don't be around okay you don't be there you get out and meet someone new Someone that would never take your love for granted okay. YOu are not the stupid one here he is Please hun know you will find someone so much better then him you will

5. morgan1

morgan1 Member

Gah, I can't figure this site out! I think I PMed you but I really don't know. In any case, you are extremely right. Thank you so much.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

It takes time to learn -- I'm still new here as well. I hope you continue to express your emotions and feelings with us.

Trevor,

7. morgan1

morgan1 Member

Thank you, Trevor. I always appreciate the support I find here.

8. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Your welcome :hug: and we'll continue to help you. Feel free to private message me at anytime if you need someone to talk to or chat with.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.