Relapsing?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Auren, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auren

Auren Member

3 or four months ago I went off zoloft cold turkey because I hadn't felt depressed in a long time. I didn't consult my psychologist, but I told my mom and she said it was okay. I still haven't spoken with my therapist or psychologist and I thought that was ok because I was feeling fine. But starting sometime last month I've been experiencing symptoms of depression. I've been sleeping a lot more, I've been isolating myself, and I've been irritated with everyone. Last week I even cut myself one night. I told my mom, but she blew it off. I don't know what to do. My mom has already made it very clear that she can't deal with me having these issues again and she gets so stressed out about everything. Am I just going through a phase that will blow over or is this something that will keep escalating?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call your pdoc okay let him know what happen he will understand and start yu back on meds again sometime we can come off meds but sometimes the chemical inbalance in our brain still needs help so phone pdoc okay and get back to feeling less depressed take care of you okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.