Restaurant experience

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jjjoooggg2, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I went to a restaurant that I usually go once a month. Didn't recognize any of the employees and I think they misunderstood my stare like I didn't expect to be in a middleeastern restaurant. Some black guy started making fun of asian language. But I speak with no accent because I was born in USA. I got my food and they put almost half meat but all crumbs. All three employees were looking at me and kinda yelled my number.

I don't think I am imagining. I worked fast food for 15 years.

I just think that if people would give people the benefit of the doubt the world would be better. I could be imagining.

I was going to put a bad restaurant review, but I think that their people have been through more racism.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is awful hun If they have been through racism then they should understand how harmful and hurtful it is. I would put in a bad restaurant review maybe then it will draw their attention to how poorly they are behaving
  3. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

I agree, I would give the restaurant a bad review too. That way less people would go there and it would encourage them to lift their game. You deserve to be treated with respect after all, they are not doing you a favour, you are doing them a favour by spending money in their restaurant.
  4. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I think you should give them a bad review. You are a paying customer and you did nothing wrong. You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable when you are paying for an experience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.