Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by meaningless-vessel, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm an automated specimen. One day due to break and be replaced with an upgrade. Daily life mainly consists of work, with very little action outside of it. But I've always been an anomaly.

I just don't know how to tell those close to me that I'm teetering. I'm struggling with myself, particularly with most of my emotions. Yes I'm highly emotional yet sometimes feel like I'm just going through the motions. Just to get through each day. And so I get lazy. I get lethargic. Like its a routine I don't want, but have to have in order to survive.

I really am not sure if this is just not a jumbled mess. But I'm not one for being organised. So it makes sense.

I'm weird, like I'm a complete outcast. Both on and offline. Yet I still have managed to get a job and a gf. So something must be going right... Or is it building up to fall again?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No falls hun you keep looking forward ok sometimes depression makes us feel that way we are always on outside looking in
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.