• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Rough time with the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#1
Gosh. Been having flashbacks and nightmares about how mean the doctors have mocked my pain and that I still is being mocked. Sorry, bare with me but I haven't been enjoying my school holidays. I've just been so angry at my doctors that I wants refund! I still feel depress how I'm still stuck in trials and how the meds didn't work and taken its huge toll on me. I wish they could give me long term antibiotics. It just felt so lonely in pain, I keep pushing my friends away cause I knew, the moment I complain about my pain to anyone real life, I'd get rejected. I also feels hopeless with recovery. My appointment in 2 days time and I've been in doubt I want to go cause I knew I won't get the result I wanted so why waste time then when even at the A&E few weeks ago, despite the temporary meds they gave me, they still have the guts to say "its a mystery symptom." No one is listening to me and no one is doing their job.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#3
my full heart goes out to you. i hope your life can be a little better soon. you are a very strong , compassionate, and cheerful kitty. play and be happy...mike...*hug
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#5
My hospital and insonmia struggles are real. I've been spamming around for help cause I can feel as if I'm coming down with mental distortion which I believe is worse than a breakdown. Breakdowns are such chims with such lucky people's pain gets to be soothe. I feel so unfairly and going crazy for continuous insonmia and people at home are such jerks who won't cut me some slack. I know sf isn't the place to save dangerous individuals but I wish for doctors to understand that I do not want to wait until its fatal. I do not stay up late for fun or for the sake someone can lash their "my me too experience" to me, especially when someone is in trouble. I feel as if my whole life, I've been talking to a wall.
 

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#9
*hug *hug *hug

We're here for you sweet kitty :) Sorry things are so rough for you right now, I wish your doctors were more competent at their jobs.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#10
Insomnia is indeed terrible. Do you take something to go to sleep? Even though my sleep isn't perfect, meds have helps a lot.
Yeah the meds hasnt been helping yet. Pharmacist just told me that my hormones were too low for anything to function. I trust today’s appointment works.
*hug*hug*hug
We're here for you sweet kitty :) Sorry things are so rough for you right now, I wish your doctors were more competent at their jobs.
*hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top