• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Running out of realurces

Marvin1971

Well-Known Member
#1
I’m getting a bit fed up to, say the least, at just how long this has been going on for. Help is supposedly available but what is offered is ridiculous. I am exhausting my coping mechanisms And am exhausted from trying to cope. Meditation to try to stay grounded while other people are off skiing doesn’t seem to cut it; hanging out with friends so that I don’t become isolated and hearing about their new job, or baby or upcoming wedding is just upsetting; constantly resorting to coping skills to try and make out that life is actually tolerable while people who have flourishing lives simply get on living those flourishing lives is wearing desperately thin. Going to a running group and leaving early because I can’t afford to stay for supper ia counterproductive; liateningto them talk about races they are planning to run while I can’t afford to do so is becoming very painful.

What is one supposed to do?
 

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
#3
I am so sorry that you are struggling so much right now. I can relate to what you are saying as so often have felt like I am an observer of the so called "beautiful people" ... what has helped me is to find my own moments of little joys...it can be as small as a stranger giving a friendly smile or seeing a beautiful flower...those little moments I am discovering when noticed at least for me add up to a better sense of well-being - if that makes any sense. Sending *hugs.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top