sad

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by silent_chaos, Jan 16, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I lost a good friend last year in January, the 27th. She was murdered. im having a hard time. I bought my truck from her so im reminded every day.I talk to her mom and kids often. I just dont know what to do right now.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, I am so sorry to hear your friend was murdered, that's horrific. I am sorry. The best thing you can do is be there for her mom and kids as much as you can without putting too much mental strain on yourself. I would also recommend therapy and just keeping yourself as well as possible, again, i am so sorry.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

keep talking to someone ok don't let the sadness build up inside

Her mother will probably need to talk too you can support each other if that is possible also do something to keep her memory alive like plant a special tree for her children who can watch the tree grow I am sorry you are so sad hope talking here helps as well

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

How horrible. I can't even imagine what it must be like. Like the others say, be there for her family and friends. You can support each other. Have they caught who did this. It would be nice if they did, but that never brings anyone back.