Safer smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoeu

So, there's a lot of smokers on SF, seems to come with the mental illness territory, but there's healthier options than classical tobacco: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_cigarette

Look into it, the vaporizer is about $30 US if I recall correctly, and the cartridges are cheaper than equivalent amounts of cigarettes leading to savings in money and health.

(Not available in Canada :( )

Johnnyc

Ive seen those and have been tempted to buy one.
The only problem I have with buying one is what if it does not work then Ive lost good money I could have spent on cigarettes.

nolonger

Lol, apparently 'electronic cigarettes' are illegal in Australia.

No one would know if it was really electric....unless you walked up to a cop, and there was no smoke. But that doesn't mean the cops would even know it's illegal in Oz.

bhawk

So, there's a lot of smokers on SF, seems to come with the mental illness territory, but there's healthier options than classical tobacco: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_cigarette

Look into it, the vaporizer is about $30 US if I recall correctly, and the cartridges are cheaper than equivalent amounts of cigarettes leading to savings in money and health.

(Not available in Canada :( )
a better solution is to smoke dokha, not only is it healthier it can give feelings of euphoria, a "high", it tastes very nice, the smell doesnt cling like tobbacco, the smell that is left smells like spices and you only smoke a pinch full each time. plus the pipes you get are very decorative. Although for a beginner you should start on the "cold" blends first and only smoke one pipe every so often, if you smoke more than one pipe at first you get a nicotine overdose and feel a bit woozy and a bit ill.
When i started smoking dokha i went from smoking 40 cigarettes a day to smoking 5 pipes a day its that strong.

If your curious about this arabic tobbacco i strongly reccomend it.
if you cant however get it from the UAE the only option online is bassem, his website is
www.medwakh.com
The medwakh is the special pipe by the way

aoeu

Longroad95, it's not that you'll get in trouble when caught smoking it, it's that you'll not be able to import it.

bhawk, you're still inhaling burnt shit and destroying your lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00