Saw my ex teacher....

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by jjjoooggg2, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

My martial arts teacher was a bully. But he did it towards foreigners only. So I guess he's racist too. But his co teacher is foreign. It is strange. I still can't figure him out. I've been yelled at work by a co worker since I was 14. Bad enough that an ex army woman said that she could be a drill instructor. She didn't bother me. I'm not over sensitive. That doesn't confuse me like my ex teacher. I just don't get him. I think he has perception paranoia anger trust issues. Is this what happens to Vietnam veterans. They become irrational and illogical, an emotional basket case. He acts like he's got his crap together. But he doesn't know how to treat people. And he assumes and lyes about people. I don't see other Vietnam veterans act like him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I talk to him and tell him how his behavior towards others are not appropriate and ask him why he treats people like he does Make him aware of how he harms others Maybe he just doesn't realize how cruel he is being.

3. jjjoooggg2

I guess wasn't that bad. It always seems like there's a bully in any physical active club. There always has to be one troublemaker. I was told that veterans come back with a god complex. He also came back thinking he's psychic. But he's not reading people's minds right.

4. jjjoooggg2

All I've ever done was try to show respect to all the students including him. I am never joining another run bike or martial arts club. Because the risk is too great for my happiness. If I had a choice I wouldn't have even taken those classes. I know that some parents won't believe in sheltering their children. But I believe my life would have been much better if I never joined any of those clubs. I get along with college students much better. It's the difference between jocks and real thinkers.

5. jjjoooggg2

I didn't feel comfortable in the restaurant but I had to say hello to him out of respect to an elder and former teacher. Later, I remembered details.
    I saw him and I really didn't want to say hello. But I didn't want to have his feelings hurt. One of my co students said that I'm a victim because I give people the benefit of the doubt.

The first teacher went to my grave a couple days before my brother's funeral and smiled like he was laughing at something I said. The second teacher I saw with a huge smile like he was laughing as he walked up to our funeral. I guess I was paranoid because they are judgemental. But the way he yelled at me a week later. I don't think that I deserved to be treated like that. Then they laughed the next time I went to class. White students came to me to tell me that he yells at only the foreigners. One felt really bad about it. They were always very judgemental god complex people. But I didn't feel that they showed respect for the dead or nice people. I don't think that they acquired this attitude because of their military experience. He has this mentality because of his arrogance. He talks about how he grew up in Wisconsin fighting for respect. And has made false stereotypes about me. How is he trying to validify bullying by complaining about his past. Does that give me the right to treat people like that. No one is going to create me into a bully. He has to live with his actions. This is the classic hang around trash, get treated like trash.

I've had great results from therapists. But I have a feeling that talking about this to a therapist is not a good idea. I'm afraid that I would get biased therapy because so many have military families or friends. I have to deal with this on my own. One of my military friends called my teacher garbage.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

He sounds like garbage to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.