Im sorry for doing this.
Im sorry for everyone im going to fail.
Im sorry, but there is no alternative, there is no way out, and now all i want to do is close the book on my life. I dont want to go on, I dont want to see tommorow, I just want it finished.
I wish you all nothing but happiness, and the absolute very best in life, I hope you can find the strength to carry on, to overcome the hurdles you must overcome, but for me this is fate, it was always going to happen.
Goodbye, perhaps we will see each other in the next life.
Please take care of yourselves.
All my love
Matt :hug: :cheekkiss
Im sorry for everyone im going to fail.
Im sorry, but there is no alternative, there is no way out, and now all i want to do is close the book on my life. I dont want to go on, I dont want to see tommorow, I just want it finished.
I wish you all nothing but happiness, and the absolute very best in life, I hope you can find the strength to carry on, to overcome the hurdles you must overcome, but for me this is fate, it was always going to happen.
Goodbye, perhaps we will see each other in the next life.
Please take care of yourselves.
All my love
Matt :hug: :cheekkiss
IM so fucking lost, so confused, sitting outside the bottlo 30 minutues besfore he even opens. I really have done my ersearch, alcohol, and tablets, but fuck which ones. Im so sorry everyone, I really am sfucking sorry.