Scared and lonely

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Olliecat, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olliecat

Olliecat New Member

Hi All
    I'm new on here, I've been struggling with an eating disorders for a few months. I feel so alone, I disgust myself I feel so fat and ugly. I'm so desperate to talk to others who understand how I feel. Anyone feel like chatting?

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Yeah. Feel the same way going through difficult time. You're not alone.

3. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Same here. Although i don't think i have eating disorder, the depression is making me to eat... let's say incorrectly. I do feel very lonely and i'm scared too. You can PM me anytime.

4. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hi Olliecat and welcome. I like you and many others have been suffering from an eating disorder for many years. It is a constant struggle. There are many thoughts and feelings that we face daily with this disorder and at times our choices make the condition worse. I feel many times isolated and like I am the worlds ugliest person on this planet. There is a part of me that worries about my weight but then again there is that part that tells me that I am fat, it has been all I have heard my entire life.

You are not alone in your walk hun and anytime that you need to talk please feel free to pm me. While I may not have the words at that moment, I do have good ears and understanding on how we share some of the same feelings.

Gentle hugs to you

5. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

I know how you feel. PM me anytime if you want to chat :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.