1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared and lonely

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Olliecat, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olliecat

Olliecat New Member

Hi All
    I'm new on here, I've been struggling with an eating disorders for a few months. I feel so alone, I disgust myself I feel so fat and ugly. I'm so desperate to talk to others who understand how I feel. Anyone feel like chatting?

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Yeah. Feel the same way going through difficult time. You're not alone.

3. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Same here. Although i don't think i have eating disorder, the depression is making me to eat... let's say incorrectly. I do feel very lonely and i'm scared too. You can PM me anytime.

4. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hi Olliecat and welcome. I like you and many others have been suffering from an eating disorder for many years. It is a constant struggle. There are many thoughts and feelings that we face daily with this disorder and at times our choices make the condition worse. I feel many times isolated and like I am the worlds ugliest person on this planet. There is a part of me that worries about my weight but then again there is that part that tells me that I am fat, it has been all I have heard my entire life.

You are not alone in your walk hun and anytime that you need to talk please feel free to pm me. While I may not have the words at that moment, I do have good ears and understanding on how we share some of the same feelings.

Gentle hugs to you

5. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

I know how you feel. PM me anytime if you want to chat :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.