Scared to be honest

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ub3, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I feel like people actively ignore me and when there not there usually oppressing or putting me down in one form or the other. I feel like nobody loves me and its not algerbra! I have no family i have no friends, i have no one except my own worst enemy! I feel like people want to sweep me under the carpet. I want to sweep me under the carpet actually i want fear far worse than that! I feel like ive had my chances of making a life for myself and that i have failed disastrously and deserve exactly what i am now experiencing as what can only be described as Hell. I see people living life and feel like an alien incapable of integrating. Everything i touch seems to turn to shit and generally fuck up anything that may be worth living for. Im terrified of life, people,myself,God.I feel like if i dont change my life and make something of my life .i will be going to hell ! Which from what ive heard is meant to be 1 million times worse than this Lol . I mean who really wants to hear my negative, toxic, self pityful truth that has become a constant background hounding every fiber of my being?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ub3

You can make amazing friends here, this site is a great source of support and yes sometimes we are our own worst enemies, a lyric has just come to mind by pink ''change the voices in your head and make them like you instead''!!

Do you actually have no family or just not talk to them?

We want to hear you, that is what this forum is for, I will listen to you if you want.

Here's a hug :hug:

I really am sorry you are feeling under the clouds and hope it changes soon.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

When you talk about people ignoring you, I know you might be referring to people in your personal life and not necessarily online. But I still wanted you to know you're being heard. You won't get swept under the carpet here. What you have to say isn't toxic, and you're worth listening to and caring about.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

You're allowed to feel whatever you're feeling, important thing is to be aware of it and make steps towards change the way you want to feel if you're not satisfied. Easier said than done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.