SCHOOL ACTING FUTURE?

Arisamela

I always wanted to become an actress. It was all going well. I'm in high school but I had some kind of a plan and I was going to study acting in the UK. But my depression is back. I am thinking off going to the hospital. On one hand I will have to catch up with school later and maybe I'll have to stay an extra year at high school but on the other hand, I'm scared I won't stay alive long enough to graduate. What should I do?

Trapper

Asking the right questions
Well, I guess the hospital will do an assessment first to check whether you need to be there or not. They probably do not want people there in order to control costs.

And, you could speak to a guidance counsellor at school to see if there are any possibilities for distance learning, and what possibilities exist to make up for missed time.

Also, we are a month away from the least amount of daylight. A lot of people get stressed out and feel depressed at the end of the year, when christmas happens, and projects are coming to an end. Are you sure this is not like that?

Arisamela

I’m diagnosed with bipolar so it just happens but this time I feel like it’s gotten worse
Well, I guess the hospital will do an assessment first to check whether you need to be there or not. They probably do not want people there in order to control costs.

And, you could speak to a guidancecounsellor at school to see if there are any possibilities for distance learning, and what possibilities exist to make up for missed time.

Also, we are a month away from the least amount of daylight. A lot of people get stressed out and feel depressed at the end of the year, when christmas happens, and projects are coming to an end. Are you sure this is not like that?
it

Trapper

Asking the right questions
i guess the experience is different for each person...what happens when you swing into a depressive phase? How is your bipolarism currently being managed?

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You should not risk your life here. Your thinking is clear. If you need to go to the hospital then go, they can decide what the plan is from there. However school is dealt with will happen.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00