1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
spring : good is rebirth of life and get my 64 dodge out of storage, bad is all the mud

summer : good is car shows warm weather and a lot of cruising, bad is heat heat and more heat.

fall : good is cooler weather and the last of my cruising, bad is the last of decent weather.

winter : good is my grandkids clean off my truck and shovel me out and i hibernate, bad is i hate the cold and i have to put my 64 dodge in storage.

what age do i want to reach : 100 years exactly no more or no less

battle of the sexes : women definately won

if science could make us immortal and perfect : i think i would like to be an individual and age and die gracefully and naturally

@Optimistic Goatman @KM76710 @Road to Nowhere @Somebody Else @Champagne @Innocent Forever @Froggie @Bbear82 @may71 @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I like spring because everything is fresh and green. The downside is that it is too muddy outside and we can still get blizzards.
Summer is nice because there is so much you can do, but sometimes it is too hot.
I like the changing leaves in fall but dislike when it gets dark early.
The snow in winter looks pretty when it sparkles. But sometimes it is too cold and icy.

I want to live as long as I possibly can, so whatever age that will be. I don't think there is a clear cut winner in the battle of the sexes. Both genders have their strengths. And I would want to be myself instead of being a clone of everyone.

KindaOtiose

Spring
Good - cute lambs and other animals, lots of green shrubbery, beautiful flowers
Bad - Hayfever starts to come back

Summer

Good - Safer at night (it's lighter), you can go to the beach or an outside pool
Bad - Can get too hot, sweating, hayfever

Autumn (or Fall for you American heathens)

Good - Leaves turn yellow and it's beautiful, rain
Bad - You might have to rake some leaves

Winter

Good - Colder temperatures, you can go skiing, snow can be nice
Bad - Can get too muddy outside, ice is slippy and can cause accidents

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey Hey Thanks Thanks Mike!!!!

I want to answer these Qs...
so even though only 5AM i’ll stay awake and get to work...

ok lets get our thinking caps on

what is your favorite thing and worse thing about:

spring good, life is happily on display, its so invigorating and hope inspiring. bad, its income tax season.

summer good, its hot enough. bad, its too hot

fall life does its resting thing that looks and smells beautiful. but bad that this season also has been the time when myself harm gets to be the worst. (as some may be aware, this time around i believe i am going to change that though)

winter good, winter wonderland (hopefully) bad, winter disasterland: bleeping cold, slush, wet cold feet black snow etc.

what age do you want to make it to: at least 88

who won the battle of the sexes they did * (* is for conversation elsewhere!!! heheheh ...🤔

if science could make everyone perfect and immortal but everyone would look alike, would you do it or be an individual and die at a normal age? i’d be an individual

now back to bed. i think there is more i want to say so maybe i’ll be back in a little while. good night...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey Hey Thanks Thanks Mike!!!!

I want to answer these Qs...
so even though only 5AM i’ll stay awake and get to work...

ok lets get our thinking caps on

what is your favorite thing and worse thing about:

spring good, life is happily on display, its so invigorating and hope inspiring. bad, its income tax season.

summer good, its hot enough. bad, its too hot

fall life does its resting thing that looks and smells beautiful. but bad that this season also has been the time when myself harm gets to be the worst. (as some may be aware, this time around i believe i am going to change that though)

winter good, winter wonderland (hopefully) bad, winter disasterland: bleeping cold, slush, wet cold feet black snow etc.

what age do you want to make it to: at least 88

who won the battle of the sexes they did * (* is for conversation elsewhere!!! heheheh ...🤔

if science could make everyone perfect and immortal but everyone would look alike, would you do it or be an individual and die at a normal age? i’d be an individual

now back to bed. i think there is more i want to say so maybe i’ll be back in a little while. good night...
great answers goodnight sleep well...mike...*hug*shake

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tags Mike & for opening the cafe for today! :)
Cool & fun q's too, here's my answers:

Best and worst about:

spring
Best:
Flowers
Worst: More bugs (lol)

summer
Best:
Long days & lots of sunny days
Worst: When the days are too hot & too many bugs

fall
Best:
Leaves, beautiful colors, less bugs, Halloween
Worst: Colder, shorter days & spiders

winter

Best:
Christmas & basically no bugs
Worst: Cold, wet/crappy/dark weather, short days & when it snows

what age do you want to make it to?

I guess at least 60, if that were to be the case then over half my life is over. Wow, weird & kinda scary thought in some ways...

who won the battle of the sexes?

There's no winner cos no matter which gender you are it ultimately ends the same for both which is death.

if science could make everyone perfect and immortal but everyone would look alike, would you do it or be an individual and die at a normal age?

I'd want to be perfect & immortal even if I looked the same as everyone else cos then I wouldn't have to worry about dying ever again which would be very freeing I think.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @1964dodge :)

Spring: good - flowers, days getting longer, beginning to get warmer.
Bad - hayfever, my birthday

Summer: Good - sun, hot weather, wearing flip flops, going to the beach, generally less rain (although in the UK that's never guaranteed).
Bad - hayfever, summer storms, having to endlessly water the garden.

Autumn: Good - the leaves look pretty
Bad - everything else

Winter: Good - snow looks pretty.
Bad - cold, rainy, dark, Christmas.

What age would I like to make it to? It depends on whether I'm happy or not. If things improve then I'd happily live to 100, if they don't I'll happily go tomorrow.

Who won the battle of the sexes? Nobody, everyone has good and bad. I think cats have probably won.

I'd definitely want to be an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00