SF Book Club - All Welcome!

Brân

i don't like me either
Admin
SF Supporter
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone wanted to start a casual book club with me? I know a lot of us will have some down time (with or without current situations going on) and I am absolutely desperate to get back into reading that's not academic and would love some kind of push/motivation to do so.

I'm guessing for structure maybe we suggest some books or short stories - give a rough timeline and then just discuss them on this thread? The only request I personally have is that people suggest books/stories that can be found online on a public access website so that everyone can participate and there's no financial burden (also accessible on laptops/phones too). It'll also help us find some absolute gems hidden in the corners of the internet.

Let me know what you think and if you're up for it. I know there are a few threads regarding book suggestions and what people are reading right now so if there's a book club one already done hit me up and I'll join that :) I'm open to whatever genre, I really want to broaden myself.

Thanks for reading *hug

Brân

i don't like me either
Admin
SF Supporter
I recommend The Witcher: The Last Wish...have not finished it yet either.
Should by the end of this month.

https://readanybook.com/ebook/the-last-wish-565901 You can read it for free here, if you'd like. Anyone up for it? :)
Yay thanks for playing. I'm up for reading anything. We'll see how much this gets by maybe tomorrow morning and decide on a book from there?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00