SF YouTube Channel and First Video

dtc

at least that's what I keep telling myself!
If this is the result of the project you were looking for voices for a little while ago, the call to go with just the one voice I think was a fantastic one. And picking Freya to be that one, was also a great call.

You did a great job @Freya , the honesty and emotion in your voice really did the content justic, well done, and well done to all involved, a really moving piece of video, had me welling up at times.

Freya

Loves SF
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
If this is the result of the project you were looking for voices for a little while ago, the call to go with just the one voice I think was a fantastic one. And picking Freya to be that one, was also a great call.

You did a great job @Freya , the honesty and emotion in your voice really did the content justic, well done, and well done to all involved, a really moving piece of video, had me welling up at times.
This was not the project with the multiple voices - that one is still in production. But thank you :)

Baicha

Wow! That was amazing! Really touched me and helped me understand that maybe, just maybe ???? I'm not the most heinous human being that ever had the misfortune to draw breath. Thank you so very much for putting this together and posting

Pieceoff*ck

I find it incredible that the terms I have been using in my head and in my posts here seem like a universal language to this community. I've never sought help or others input. I've never even told a soul about my darkness until this week, but I come here and find a whole community that speaks my own private language. I love the video and I am grateful to have found this place on the day I did. Even if putting things on hold might not be permanent, I do find the common ground here fascinating at least.

HumanExMachina

Swills Soup
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Way too poor and, frankly, too cheap, to donate money to SF, but this is an amazing website that has helped who knows how many people (myself included). So, while I've never subscribed to a Youtube channel, ever, I will now. SF deserves all the support it's members are able to give.

dtc

at least that's what I keep telling myself!
Way too poor and, frankly, too cheap, to donate money to SF, but this is an amazing website that has helped who knows how many people (myself included). So, while I've never subscribed to a Youtube channel, ever, I will now. SF deserves all the support it's members are able to give.
When monies tight, looking after your priorities first isn't being cheap, it's surviving. Everyone gives in their own way, promoting it so someone who has the capacity to donate can find it and help out that way is your way of helping, and I'm sure is appreciated by all here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00