SF YouTube Channel and First Video

Discussion in 'Forum News & Updates' started by JmpMster, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Ray_Jay

Ray_Jay Active Member

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Absolutely amazing. Brilliant video to promote the forum.

One question, Do I get royalties for using my avatar. Only kidding as I if I got any royalties I would donate it back to this forum.
  3. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

Pieceoff*ck, Brian777, Freya and 2 others like this.
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Great idea! 4k plus views when I just saw it. Lu you have such a soothing voice! Nice to put the typing and voice together.

Thanks Ben and all the others that are working on this project.
  5. dtc

dtc Getting there

If this is the result of the project you were looking for voices for a little while ago, the call to go with just the one voice I think was a fantastic one. And picking Freya to be that one, was also a great call.

You did a great job @Freya , the honesty and emotion in your voice really did the content justic, well done, and well done to all involved, a really moving piece of video, had me welling up at times.
    Brian777 and Freya like this.
  6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

This was not the project with the multiple voices - that one is still in production. But thank you :)
    Brian777 and Cody0991 like this.
  7. Cody0991

Cody0991 Boing, boing, boing... Staff Alumni SF Author SF Multi Media SF Supporter

That's awesome Lu/Ghostea/Ben/Ray_Jay and everyone that helped put it together :):)
    Brian777 likes this.
  8. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

I hadn't gotten around to watching this til today. I'm a slacker. Really well done, good job guys.
    Brian777 and Freya like this.
  9. Baicha

Baicha Well-Known Member

Wow! That was amazing! Really touched me and helped me understand that maybe, just maybe ???? I'm not the most heinous human being that ever had the misfortune to draw breath. Thank you so very much for putting this together and posting
    JmpMster, Brian777 and Kira like this.
  10. confused74

confused74 Member

Just watched this (new here) and really hit home on some parts. Probably not the best idea to watch on my break at work because honestly, i had to hold back tears. Just can relate to how I feel...overwhelmed by it all. Thank you for the video, well done.
  11. tootall09

tootall09 SF Supporter

Really enjoyed the videos also subscribed to it for future vids. Also really enjoy SF , so thank you very much !!! :)
    JmpMster and Kira like this.
  12. Pieceoff*ck

Pieceoff*ck Well-Known Member

I find it incredible that the terms I have been using in my head and in my posts here seem like a universal language to this community. I've never sought help or others input. I've never even told a soul about my darkness until this week, but I come here and find a whole community that speaks my own private language. I love the video and I am grateful to have found this place on the day I did. Even if putting things on hold might not be permanent, I do find the common ground here fascinating at least.
  13. HumanExMachina

HumanExMachina What a wonderful world...

Way too poor and, frankly, too cheap, to donate money to SF, but this is an amazing website that has helped who knows how many people (myself included). So, while I've never subscribed to a Youtube channel, ever, I will now. SF deserves all the support it's members are able to give.
  14. dtc

dtc Getting there

When monies tight, looking after your priorities first isn't being cheap, it's surviving. Everyone gives in their own way, promoting it so someone who has the capacity to donate can find it and help out that way is your way of helping, and I'm sure is appreciated by all here.
    Unknown_111 likes this.