• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Share your spooky experiences! πŸŽƒπŸ€–πŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ€‘πŸ€₯πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ€•

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#22
Ahh I see. I am sorry for all the loss. You're used to that house plus it's comforting for you , it sounded a bit scary to me. ( Lights , tv thing )
But I understand how it can feel comforting.
All those other places could be fun to explore but the background makes them rather unsettling and something you would wanna avoid.
It can take some getting used to it, but no indications of anything malicious or malignant, more of watching over the homestead and those like myself living here, or family stopping by to visit whether for a day or over a weekend, something keeping a lookout for whoever is here.
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#23
It can take some getting used to it, but no indications of anything malicious or malignant, more of watching over the homestead and those like myself living here, or family stopping by to visit whether for a day or over a weekend, something keeping a lookout for whoever is here.
I see. Mhmm that can be comforting. Thankyou for sharing your experience. :)
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
#24
I have been involved in many medium and spiritual experiences, too many to report on. I am supposed to be a minor medium, my daughter a stronger medium. She stopped after channelling a spirit during a "fun" Ouija board experience which also frightened her friends. After attending a church of mediums yes they have churches in these parts I had to banish some dark spirits which were depressing me with bad thoughts one night. My mom knew when her sister passed many hours before she was informed. i could go on and on but as a family we've had too many frightening experiences to dabble in it any more. Only one good experience but it is too long to talk about.
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#25
I have been involved in many medium and spiritual experiences, too many to report on. I am supposed to be a minor medium, my daughter a stronger medium. She stopped after channelling a spirit during a "fun" Ouija board experience which also frightened her friends. After attending a church of mediums yes they have churches in these parts I had to banish some dark spirits which were depressing me with bad thoughts one night. My mom knew when her sister passed many hours before she was informed. i could go on and on but as a family we've had too many frightening experiences to dabble in it any more. Only one good experience but it is too long to talk about.
Thankyou for sharing. This can be frightening and special. It was nice to read this. Hope all is well and would be in your family
 

another world

Well-Known Member
#26
As a kid / young teenager, I used to sometimes hear creepy scratching on my bedroom window at night. They were long, slow scratches. It could have been a cat or other animal or something, or maybe it was something more spooky.. I'm trying to remember if I ever drew back the curtain when it was happening. If I did there was nothing there!

Anyway, I'm not sure if this next one belongs here or in another thread, but it's fairly cool. One day, not that many years ago, I was a passenger in a car with two other people. I was ruminating about a toxic person who had been mean to me. I'm a guy, the toxic person is a girl, let's call her Janice (not her real name).

So I'm thinking about this person and how I don't like her etc., then my phone rings. I answer and a female voice says, "Hi, Janice?"

I reply something like, "No, there's no Janice here."

The person says, "Oh right, yeah, I was thinking you didn't sound like a Janice!" or something along those lines.

So yeah, just a wrong number, but the person was looking for someone with the same name as the person I was thinking about.. Of course, if you've been harmed by a toxic person, you do think about them quite a lot (for a while, barely ever think about her now), but still, not a bad coincidence.
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#27
As a kid / young teenager, I used to sometimes hear creepy scratching on my bedroom window at night. They were long, slow scratches. It could have been a cat or other animal or something, or maybe it was something more spooky.. I'm trying to remember if I ever drew back the curtain when it was happening. If I did there was nothing there!

Anyway, I'm not sure if this next one belongs here or in another thread, but it's fairly cool. One day, not that many years ago, I was a passenger in a car with two other people. I was ruminating about a toxic person who had been mean to me. I'm a guy, the toxic person is a girl, let's call her Janice (not her real name).

So I'm thinking about this person and how I don't like her etc., then my phone rings. I answer and a female voice says, "Hi, Janice?"

I reply something like, "No, there's no Janice here."

The person says, "Oh right, yeah, I was thinking you didn't sound like a Janice!" or something along those lines.

So yeah, just a wrong number, but the person was looking for someone with the same name as the person I was thinking about.. Of course, if you've been harmed by a toxic person, you do think about them quite a lot (for a while, barely ever think about her now), but still, not a bad coincidence.
Ooooh that's interesting. Thankyou for sharing!
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#32
Warning :- This thread contains spoilers about " Smile " horror movie , specifically the 2nd part but even the first is similar so if you wish to not see it , skip reading.

Last february, I watched smile 2 because the first part is what I watched to the year prior , not properly , it was on and everybody was there. I was mostly using my phone but here and there would glance at the tv.

It's probably the most horror movie I have ever watched. Is it my favourite? Nah , far from that. I wish I never watched it lol. It intensified my phasmophobia to great lengths.

The movie in brief and which parts got me specifically :-

It revolves around a young singer , she got into a terrible car accident which kills her boyfriend infront of her. They were in toxic abusive relationship and used drugs. Now , prior to this part , the entity is like a virus that sticks to one's brain and make them see people smiling at them in this creepy manner constantly but only they can see it , along with other violent acts. This makes the person think they are going crazy so either they would lean towards suicide , which the entity would try takes place infront of someone else so the virus can transfer to the person to the person who has seen the person committing it. Or , you can try killing someone deliberately infront of someone else so the virus transfers to the person who has seen the killing. Or you can try killing your brain for few seconds and then turning it on using medical procedures. Now , there would be constant obstacles in between obviously as the entity won't make it easier. The singer leans to drugs , don't see a therapist because she was using illegal drugs which she has been refused. She calls her ex bestfriend or bestfriend she messed up with , she picks me , shows up and starts supporting her. At the end , it gets revealed that her real bestfriend saw the voicemessage at the present time and all the while , the entity was staying with her. She tries the killing brain thing but again the helper was the entity and not the person she thought would be there. The entity once act that it has died only to laugh back again and say something along the lines of , " you think you can kill me , you can't. "
The singer dies infront of her audience in concert , hence the virus spreading to a lot of people at the same time.

The best friend thing and the fact entity acted like it has died and came back were special creepy things for me.

I saw that smile thing so often , couldn't sleep many days , had a really creepy dream where I was at school and the teachers and classmates are all smiling that way and I ran for the door but they already got my hold and there's someone in the closet but my mom is forcing me inside there instead of saving me , she is carrying me by holding me using her arms from behind my back , locked at my chest.

( As I said, intensified my phasmophobia)

Regrets.
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#39
I seem to remember the reflection of a clown's face in the back window that would frequently appear during the night when I was a small child. I don't know what to make of that, but it was horrifying.

This house's backyard was on a large forested area, too.
Damn. Was someone pranking? If not, that's truly horrifying. Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of IT by Stephen King
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top