Shash

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shash, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shash

Shash New Member

Hello Everyone:

It is heartening to find this place and all of you folks. I would have written earlier, but our iMAC locked itself down last week and had to go to the "Genius Bar." Since finding this site just a few days ago, "tuning" in and participating in this forum has never been far from my mind. I am having certain difficulties dealing with life these days. Money woes are seriously exacerbating my downward spiralling state-of-mind. Historically, before I even reached the double digits, age wise, I was already having suicidal thoughts. I come from a very unhappy, messed up "family." Lately, thoughts of suicide are my default response to what I regard and/or experience as overwhelming stress or deep despair. I repeatedly pull myself up from such notions (or at least don't act upon them) as I am very cognizant of the pain I would cause to my loved ones'. I am noted for being a compassionate person, someone with the ability to truly listen to others. Honouring the stories, the lives of other people is perennially important to me, whatever the venue. I am glad to be here. In case anyone responds to this message within the next few minutes, I may have to sign off very soon, but will reply as soon as I once again have some privacy and time to myself. Thank you for your interest in listening to what I have to say. :)

2. Chadley

Chadley Member

welcome to SF, I am sorry to hear you are going through a hard time in your life right now, it really is a great little community, hope to see you around again soon.

3. Shash

Shash New Member

Thanks for writing, Chadley. I would have been really disappointed had no one written to me. I am sorry you are depressed and therefore having a hard time, too. I appreciate your kind welcome and hope to see you around again, soon. :)

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shash, welcome to SF. Sorry you are going through so much, it seems like you have been dealing with these thoughts for a long time. I'm glad you have joined and I hope you can find support, distraction and friendship here :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.