• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

She's all happy and I'm sad

JB107

Well-Known Member
#1
It's to do with this girl I went to school with, and have been on a few nights out with. She had a kid with this guy about this time last year. I've blamed myself for not engaging with her, and idk... I just dunno how I am feeling anymore.... it's our local festival again this year, and she's off working on the bar...
 

UrbanRose

Well-Known Member
#2
Is the father of her kid still in the picture, or is she truly unattached? I was a bit confused, reading your opening post. I think the only way to get your feelings more focused and clear is to spend more time with her and see how it goes. It would be nice, if you could do some festival stuff with her. Maybe she's booked up with her schedule working at the bar. Since you went to school together, you probably have a good idea what kind of a person she is. If you keep thinking about her, that indicates there's some real attraction on your part. Have you gotten any sense that she might have feelings or an interest that reciprocates? Stop by where she works for a drink. If she is basically unattached at the moment, she won't be forever.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top