Shit

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by black_angel, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_angel

black_angel Active Member

I fell off my horse for about 3 weeks ago and hurt my back pretty bad and was in the hospital for more then a week. They were giving me drip for a couple of days but then I started by my self to eat..My demons in my head yelled at me and told me that i was getting fat of the drip but i couldn't do anything because my mother was sitting next to me and I couldn't get up from the bed. Now when I came home I tried not to eat so much. I can't work out because of my back and im getting more and more fat and I don't want to go out or do anything anymore because it feels like everyone is looking at me and saying "oh look at her she has put on some weight". I want them to say " oh look, she is really beautiful" . I hate my fat body..

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: what can u do maybe u can do lite work out that don't hurt your bike, and please dont listin to your voice in ur head, i'm here if you wanna talk hun :hug:

3. black_angel

black_angel Active Member

whenever I try to just walk it hurts. Today I tried to do a couple of sit-ups but the pain was to strong so i could do anything. I thought that if I take a couple of morfin pills then maybe I can work out a little...Maybe I should try....

4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i really feel for you.That must be horrible.Is there anyway do you think you could perhaps distract from those demons or block them out such as listening to music or finding something else to do which you would have to really focus or concentrate on like?Sorry dunno if im being any help.i also dont know what youve been told about re moving your back and stuff.The only thing I would say is please be careful.It would be terrible if you tried to do too much and you were out of action for longer but sure that wont happen!!Just thought i should mention it.Good luck and i hope your feeling a lot better soon.Take care.kath

5. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

please whatever you do,,don't depend on drugs to get you by. a little weight don't hurt anyone. when you feel better, you can get the weight off easier than breaking a drug addiction. my daughter went through the same thing. she struggled with the pain pill addiction because she wanted to loose the weight she put on after being cooped up in bed after her accident. it took her a while to it. now she whiched she had waited. once your better, you can slowly excercize in the pool. it easier in the water. you can move better and doesn't hurt as much. take your time. its who you are inside not outside..wieght is soooo over rated..drugs can kill.

6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

I know it probably seems so hard black_angel but i think brokensoul98 has a lot of wise words there.Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.