should i worry?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ybt, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ybt

    ybt Guest

    is there carbon monoxide in the house? i'm having trouble breathing and there are some other signs...
     
  2. Ignored

    Ignored Staff Alumni

    The thing about carbon monoxide poisoning is that it is a silent killer. It is highly unlikely that you would have such sudden symptoms unless there was a massive leak. It might well be that your inability to breathe properly is a panic attack! However, if you truly suspect there is a problem, turn off all appliances, open up all the windows and phone the gas company.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.