• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Show off pictures of your pets

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
The troublesome Tiddles, making a liar of me. Wait till 2am though she'll be all barrels blazing 😳
View attachment 59558
Knew this delightful scenario wouldn't last. She's started wandering around miawing and will usually do something she knows will annoy me to stop whatever it is I'm doing that's taking attention away from her. I'd finally started enjoying my book too 🀷 I'll wait for the inevitable crash smash or thud or another round of curtain climbing. Play 3 20 minute sessions a day with your kitten. Yeah, right.
 

Lcon

Well-Known Member
Amazing animals! Hope they behave better than Tiddles, she's exploring the wastebin at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ We have 5 cats and a rabbit so I'm sure one of them must be misbehaving at this moment and exploring the wastebin is a good probability here, too! Do you have a picture of Tiddles?
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ We have 5 cats and a rabbit so I'm sure one of them must be misbehaving at this moment and exploring the wastebin is a good probability here, too! Do you have a picture of Tiddles?
Posted her above but here's another one by way of apb, I am looking after her for a family after I took her in but couldn't cope with her on top of work. It had been going so well, she's been neutered and seemed a lot calmer. Everything was fine until tonight when she got the zoomies and managed to knock something valuable off the kitchen counter. I'd had a long stressful day and yelled, and she ran upstairs. I followed her and was giving her treats when the Light bulb went, so I went to get the stepladders and as soon as she saw them she ran off and I can't find her. She's never hidden for this long, even when she tripped me up and I fell on her when she came last year.

I'm in tears at the moment as I don't know where she is or if she's OK. She's a house cat so has to be in the house somewhere. I've got work tomorrow and it's getting late and I am on my own and dont know what to do so if you have any advice as a cat owner please let me know.

Apb Tiddles please come out 😒😒😒
IMG_20230403_000614.jpg
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Posted her above but here's another one by way of apb, I am looking after her for a family after I took her in but couldn't cope with her on top of work. It had been going so well, she's been neutered and seemed a lot calmer. Everything was fine until tonight when she got the zoomies and managed to knock something valuable off the kitchen counter. I'd had a long stressful day and yelled, and she ran upstairs. I followed her and was giving her treats when the Light bulb went, so I went to get the stepladders and as soon as she saw them she ran off and I can't find her. She's never hidden for this long, even when she tripped me up and I fell on her when she came last year.

I'm in tears at the moment as I don't know where she is or if she's OK. She's a house cat so has to be in the house somewhere. I've got work tomorrow and it's getting late and I am on my own and dont know what to do so if you have any advice as a cat owner please let me know.

Apb Tiddles please come out 😒😒😒
View attachment 60802
Dang that is a cute cat. I have never owned one, but I suspect she will calm down and get hungry. Some of her favorite foods should draw her out.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top